• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hey :)

honebee873

• Members

Hey ya'll,

I'd like to start by saying it sure is a blessing to be back on such an awesome site. I used to be on here in '07, but I forgot my all of my information, so I just created a new account. Since then, the Lord has blessed me with a family, a husband who preaches His precious Word and I can never thank Him enough for what He has done in my life. All I deserve is hell, but the Saviour looked down and saw me a sinner. He saved me, washed away all my sins and has been good to this Mississippi girl. :)

• Members

Hey ya'll,

I'd like to start by saying it sure is a blessing to be back on such an awesome site. I used to be on here in '07, but I forgot my all of my information, so I just created a new account. Since then, the Lord has blessed me with a family, a husband who preaches His precious Word and I can never thank Him enough for what He has done in my life. All I deserve is hell, but the Saviour looked down and saw me a sinner. He saved me, washed away all my sins and has been good to this Mississippi girl. :)

Welcome back ! You are home with your brothers and sisters.

I wasn't here in 07.

Archived