• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thank You Lord For...

swathdiver

• Members

...my church family; my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Several weeks ago the call went out for help to move and I was astonished when so many showed up to help us move.  Our 10x20 storage unit was packed floor to ceiling front to back and everything was carefully, expertly, loaded into the truck in one trip!  As I looked at a clock two hours after we began, we were finishing a tasty lunch.  Yes, these folks moved all of our stuff into the truck, drove to our new home, AND unloaded everything in under 2 hours.  Never in my life!  It's always taken days and since I've been near disabled for years now, weeks.  Thank you Lord for my church!

Tonight many of these same folks came over for fellowship and others from our church.  What a blessing!  We had such a great time, laughing, everyone getting along, I'm again at a loss of words and in awe of what the Lord has done.  I don't deserve it.  My wife and children do though, they've worked very hard to make our new quarters from being a house into our home.

My Constitution (health) is still poor.  Please pray that the Lord gives me the strength to get back to work, now that I have a place to work again.  To bring honor and glory to Him.

I also thank the Lord for you folks that contend for the faith and are not deceived though I am saddened that one so dear to me has left us.  I hope to hear from my friend and brother in Christ again someday.

Lord, none of this would be possible without you!  Thank you! 

• Members

Praise the Lord, Brother swath!  It is so amazing what the Lord does through His children.  What a wonderful testimony to the great love of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  What a blessing it is to have the saints in your IFB church help in such a way.  I will continue to keep your health in my prayers, and pray for financial and spiritual healing for you and your family.

Archived