• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

We Do Have An Eclectic Collection Here

DaveW

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of Banner and the SDA, I have been thinking along the lines of what Salyan said.  Can we discuss the SDA in an IFB section of OB?  I am familiar with some heresies regarding the SDA but would love to learn more.  I know many on OB are knowledgeable of SDA doctrine.

• Members

I've heard pastors say we would be better off really getting into what we do understand and putting that into practice as we continue to study what the Word says instead of trying to read between the lines, trying to figure out things not there, trying to make something be there that isn't and trying to figure out how little we have to put into being Christians and how close we can get to sin.

• Members

I've heard pastors say we would be better off really getting into what we do understand and putting that into practice as we continue to study what the Word says instead of trying to read between the lines, trying to figure out things not there, trying to make something be there that isn't and trying to figure out how little we have to put into being Christians and how close we can get to sin.

Print that out and frame it......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Is anyone getting tired of hearing Daniel Rush and his rants about Hollywood, or as he calls it "witches wood?"  Every day I log in and see some post regarding Hollywood.  Most people on OB are conservative.  I have had no desire to see "Son of God"... yet we get lectured from him daily.  I believe he is preaching to the choir on this forum.

• Members

Figures....the Jews always get left out! :boxing:

Soooooooooo sorry Doc..... ;)

We have a number of somewhat Jewish people as well (some claiming half heritage, some claiming possible heritage, some are properly Jewish. :lol: )

And the resident Doctor of investigation - I'm not actually sure what he's a doctor of, but I trust him with it - and he certainly does know how to sleuth. :lol:

Me - as far as I know there's no Jewish bits in me - but apart from that I am a bitsa (bitsa this and bitsa that).

• Members

Soooooooooo sorry Doc..... ;)

We have a number of somewhat Jewish people as well (some claiming half heritage, some claiming possible heritage, some are properly Jewish. :lol: )

And the resident Doctor of investigation - I'm not actually sure what he's a doctor of, but I trust him with it - and he certainly does know how to sleuth. :lol:

Me - as far as I know there's no Jewish bits in me - but apart from that I am a bitsa (bitsa this and bitsa that).

I thought you were full kangaroo :flip:  This is all too much information at once  :hsyft: (what's wrong with that <----guy?  :icon_confused: )

My doctorate is in theology from a (....gulp) Calvinist college. That was preordained because if I'd have went to a Protestant college I might have ended up a full blown Calvinist!

• Members

Not full kangaroo, but I have been accused of having a few 'roos loose in the top paddock... :lol:

I've got a diploma of theology, but I always thought that just made my a bit DipThy. :lol:

One place I worked put Dip Th on my card hoping that people might think it was a diploma of thematic mapping!?!?!???

I wasn't happy about that, but I never really met with clients so only about 4 cards ever left my box......

Archived