• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Which State In The Us Will Be The Last Too Say, Yes To Gay Marriages ?

Gay States All For One and One For All?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which State in the US will be the last too say, yes to gay marriages ?

• Florida
    • Texas
    • Utah
    • You don't care, who cares?

• Members
21 minutes ago, DaveW said:

HI!

How about "Sinner" - that is also an accurate and appropriate term.

And while we are at it, how about visiting the introduction section and letting us know a bit about yourself.

Hi Dave,  

Ok I will head to the intro section now, thanks.

With regards to the "sinner" title, I would not apply that to a reprobate. Since all sin is not equal, I am unable to classify that level of depravity as a sin that is common to man. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Yabruf said:

Hi Dave,  

Ok I will head to the intro section now, thanks.

With regards to the "sinner" title, I would not apply that to a reprobate. Since all sin is not equal, I am unable to classify that level of depravity as a sin that is common to man. 

Interesting - I don't think anyone here 8s trying to classify it as "a sin that is common to man"....

But isn't the blood of Christ enough to cover any sin that is repented of and confessed to Him?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Yabruf said:

But perhaps a discussion on the reprobate doctrine needs its own thread?

Yes, it should have its own thread. I've made a 'Reprobates & Salvation' thread under Biblical Issues and moved the two previous comments there for further discussion on this issue. 

In response to the earlier list of terms synonymous with homosexual, I'm going to object to one of them - not by means of defending the practice, but in the interests of honesty.  A large number of pedophiles may be homosexual, but not every homosexual is a pedophile. Let's not create a false straw man for people to react to rather than dealing with the true issue. ?

• Members
27 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Yes, it should have its own thread. I've made a 'Reprobates & Salvation' thread under Biblical Issues and moved the two previous comments there for further discussion on this issue. 

In response to the earlier list of terms synonymous with homosexual, I'm going to object to one of them - not by means of defending the practice, but in the interests of honesty.  A large number of pedophiles may be homosexual, but not every homosexual is a pedophile. Let's not create a false straw man for people to react to rather than dealing with the true issue. ?

I understand your logic but I disagree. If a sodomite is not currently involved in pedophilia, its because they have not been caught yet or havent had the opportunity.

I will elaborate in the new thread you have created.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/17/2018 at 10:32 PM, Salyan said:

That’s a very broad brush. You really can’t say something like that with any authority. Only God knows the intents of all hearts. 

I will rely on the statistics from the CDC and multiple studies on homosexuals deviants confessing to pedophilia. 

I will also rely on personal experiences from family members connecting homosexuals with pedophilia.  

I will rely on undercover documentaries of interviews with homosexuals confessing of pedophilia.  

And lastly I will rely on my own common sense to make the obvious connection between the homosexual and pedophilia. If a man or woman has been given over to same sex behavior, they will do anything, including harm a child. 

While my above list may not be "authoritative" enough for you, any one point, by itself, is sufficient for me.

There is a reason why Leviticus 20:13 is a commandment of God. Its because he does know the intents of all hearts and wants to stop, prevent, abolish, and deter this type of wicked behavior.