• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello My Brothers And Sister In Christ

AVBibleBeliever

• Members

Hi,

I am a AV Bible Believer.  I agree fully with the doctirnes of this site but I do not carry the badge of baptist distinction.

I am an independent missionary currently on furlough awaiting the lords direction.

I was a missionary in the field for 17years.  And a senior pastor the last ten of those years.

I have a wife and three children ages 6 to 15.

Please do not ask for my name or what country I served in on the open forum I do have antagonists who stalk me because I am a literalist AV text bible belieivng Saint.  and because I dont carry a baptist badge there are others who don't like me.

But please understand I am seeking a place of online fellowship where I can share our common belief that God preserved his word whole and complete for us in the AV text.

There are very few active AV/KJV forums where I can go and namy of them are run by Baptist only.

So I hope I can be accepted to be here for thesake of likemindedness if not anything else.

• Moderators

As far as I know, we aren't Baptist Briders, so as ong as you're born again by grace through faith, washed in the blood of Jesus Christ, holding to the AV/KJV as the preserved word of God, you will probably find no enemies here. (actually you wouldn't find any enemies anyways, just maybe disagreements if you were otherwise). And if anyone picks at yu, don't worry-we all pick and get picked a bit, but we're all friends.  Welcome aboard.

• Members

G'day.
Shouldn't have a problem here really - there are some here who consider themselves "baptist" but don't go to a baptist church, and some who don't consider themselves baptist but have largely baptistic beliefs, and some who call themselves baptist who are .....well...... a bit weird.

In reality, the only ones who have real trouble here are those who are themselves aggressive or who come here with nefarious purpose.

And you don't have to tell us where and exactly who you are - I don't think anyone here knows my name or exact place.

Some have guessed that my first name is Dave - don't know how they figured that out...... ;) :lol:

• Members

Well, we could exhaust a long list of every name and combination of names thinkable to man.  We could also give a list of geographical locations naming every corner of the Earth.  (but that would just take up a great amount of bandwidth.

I've got an idea...  why don't we just call you "AVBibleBeliever"?

Welcome aboard!

Archived