• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who Will Turn Gay First Florida Or Texas

The Glory Land

• Members

Folk's we are loosing the battle with this gay marriages and movement. I do not know how can only five percent of gays, can control our country. This is Satan main tool to destroy the US. There is noting we can do about this, or is there?  All politicians will give up, just to get a seat in the office. They will simply say, let each State decide, which this they are doing now. Once they, the gays movement control all 50 States, the churches will be attacked next.

You heard it from The Glory Land first.  :(  Signs of End Time, for this In God We Trust Country

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is nothing to get worked up about, you know God wins in the end right? I think it's not the churches responsibility to get into politics, I don't remember that part in the Great Commission. We should more concerned about making disciples rather than "changing society". That is a Charles Finney plan that has never worked because it does not involve Christ! The lost world needs the Gospel, not more laws and regulations that try and govern behavior and does nothing to change the heart.

• Members

The battle is spiritual, as was pointed out, Satan is using this for his purposes. The only way to effectively fight against this is how God told us to. Through living for Christ, spreading the Gospel, making disciples and being in much prayer.

Our duty is to obey God and trust Him with the outcome.

And yes, in the end, God's will shall be done!

• Members

There will not be many that will stand with God on this issue. Not even many that call their self Christians, for most people including many Christians feels that if you love someone you never tell them something is sin that they enjoy doing & that makes them happy.

There's already republicans that have joined that bandwagon & most Christians who side with the republicans do not realize that the republican party is only Worldly Conservative & not Christian Conservative nor even Christian Liberal.

Besides this country is run by politicians, politics is all about compromising.

Following Jesus is not about compromising, its about denying our self, bearing our cross, & truly following Him.

• Members

There will not be many that will stand with God on this issue. Not even many that call their self Christians, for most people including many Christians feels that if you love someone you never tell them something is sin that they enjoy doing & that makes them happy.

Are you talking about gluttony? Thats a sin, but yet we seem to put up with that. Matter of fact, in my old IFB church, gluttony was a punchline to a lot of jokes, God calls that sinful behavior. I know homosexuality is a favorite hobby horse with a lot of Baptist churches, but there are many sins we seem to overlook and point our fingers at gays and scream justice and we have fornicators in our own assemblies and seem to keep it on the hush hush and sweep it under the rug and claim, it's under the blood! ( that actually happened by they way)

• Members

Mr. Mojo Rison,

All these sins that you mentioned, will not bring our Country to it's knees. The gay moment will.

If I may ask, are you one of those Baptist that believe there is no need for soul winning, because those that are chosen are already called to salvation?

• Members

What has God called us to do, what is the only means of bringing about truly positive change, how are hearts turned to righteousness and away from wickedness?

Is it doing nothing when we actually believe and trust God so we spend much time in sincere prayer before Him? Do we not believe the God we pray to can do what we ask? Do we believe our God won't hold true to His Word?

Does not only the Bible, but also our own history clearly show the power of the Gospel to not only change individuals, but entire societies and nations? Is our God's hand now shortened so there is no power in spreading the Gospel? Does making disciples no longer bring about even greater change?

Does God only work in certain nations or at certain times or when men have established certain laws? Did not Christianity grow, multiply and "turn the world upside down" right in the midst of the pagan Roman Empire among those worshiping false gods, engaging in and embracing homosexuality and others sexual perversions, where abortion and infanticide was acceptable and wickedness was rampant?

God calls us to obey Him and trust Him with the outcome.

Is God defeated because a State makes homosexual "marriage" legal? Not at all! If we believe the Word we should recognize that such is part of this fallen world and that wickedness will abound until the Lord returns to put an end to it.

In the meantime, He calls His people to engage in spiritual warfare, grow in Christ, spread the Gospel, make disciples, draw close to the Lord in prayer. If we do as He commands, we can trust that whatever happens, He is in control and His will shall be done.

• Members

Churches have been attacked by Homosexuals, already, TGL.  Several years ago, a non denominational pastor, in my area, preached against sodomy from the pulpit of his church for a week.  After the last service, 3 homosexuals came into the church building the next day to find the pastor.  Instead, they found the custodian of the church, and beat him up badly, to the point he was in the hospital for a few days.  He spent part of his stay in the ICU.  While the pastor was extremely upset at what happened, he never recanted what he said from the pulpit.  He still preaches against sodomy to this day.

When my church had a building, several years ago, 2 homosexuals came in during the month of June.  Evidently, June is the "Gay Pride" month.  My pastor, and my father in law (the church deacon) recognized what was going on.  Instead of the usual Wednesday night prayer service and Bible study, my pastor took the one man aside and my FIL took the other man to witness to them on what the Bible says on the sin of Homosexuality.  They never returned.

I agree with the posts above.  We have no control over what is already happening.  As born again believers, we must preach the gospel to all creatures.  Jesus commands us to do this in "The Great Commission."  We must stay in God's Word daily, go soul winning as a church, not get involved with politics on this subject, and most importantly, pray.

I don't know why you chose Florida or Texas.  I don't live anywhere near those states and my state is filled with Homosexuals.  Several years ago, a nearby suburb was rated #2 in Homosexuals living in the city.  San Franciso was #1.

The Unitarian Universalists, in my hometown, fly the rainbow flag across the front of their building.  They also have a sign that says, "Marriage Equality."  The flag has been torn down and ripped up several times, and everytime they get people to donate a new one.  It is very sad to see God's rainbow used this way.

Archived