• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hair And Cover

allen32

• Members

With all due respect, Jerry.  I have a pastor and a very good one at that.  I also have a very godly husband, who I obey.  I answer to the Lord Jesus Christ, my husband, and my pastor.  OB is not my substitute for my IFB church.  It is additional fellowship with like-minded believers.  I just can't help but notice your constant condemantion of John, and Laura... specifically.  Where is your Christian charity?  You also question the scripture that Ukelelemike puts up, as if he doesn't know the Bible as well as you do?  I find that very prideful on your part.  You are constantly spitting out numerous computer generated scriptures, that are a bit overwhelming for some.  Maybe, post a couple in your posts,  as the majority of us read our Bibles daily and don't need your constant chastising.  I take time in God's word everyday with my husband.  That is what the Bible commands me to do, as he is the spiritual head of my household.  You are not my pastor.  You have your own flock to tend to.  The IFB pastors that I know are too busy with their flock, to be on IFB message boards chastising people they have never met in person.  

With all due respect, as you stated, Please! I did not say nothing about your pastor, nor your husband, I did not even mention them, why say such a thing, as if I did?

And thank you for putting me down, whipping up on me, chastising me, that's really nice of you & kind of you.

And i asked you to check it out against your Bible.

It so amazing how quick personal attack comes when someone disagrees, even with someone who has been a friend & refuses to look at their Bible, & its big time in this age of women rights, liberation age.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived