• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Baptism Pictures

• Members

Finally got around to it... Here's the pictures of my baptism...

Confession Of Faith

CamPics001.jpg

Being Baptized

CamPics002.jpg

Newly Baptized Baptist

CamPics003.jpg

Thank You, Jesus, for saving me, sanctifying me, justifying me... and the works! I know with You I am Heaven-bound, prepped for the Rapture, and ready to go wherever You lead me and to watch You accomplish Your will in my life every second of every minute of every day... for the rest of my life and throughout eternity!

• Members
Praise and glory to God! Great pictures...and that's one nice' date=' big baptismal y'all got there! :thumb[/quote']

Boy was that water cold! I was trying to catch my breath when I came up... :lol:

And yes... the baptismal is huge... Love the church that I go to though... Pastor Calfee (one baptising me) is awesome!

• Administrators
The joy carried over into today and I think I've annoyed a few people but I'm still excited about my baptism...

I can't believe there are Christians who don't get excited about being saved or baptized...

[offtopic]Where in WV do you live? My dad is from the Clarksburg area (he lives in WA state now). I've lived in Hepzibah, Lumberport, Clarksburg, Bridgeport and Kincheloe. Do you know any of those places?[/offtopic]

:goodpost: :amen: DeafBaptist. Praise God for another child born into His Kingdom!! I am so happy to have you as a brother in Christ...Brian. :thumb

Your Baptismal looks much like the tub where I was Baptized at my old IFB church. The first time...I just jumped in...I didn't know what I was doing. :sad The Lord waited and I got saved a few years later, though. I was so happy to be obedient and follow Him in the Ordinance of Baptism. I couldn't wait. YAY! Both times the tub was so warm...my old IFB pastor likes it like a "hot tub." :lol

HC... I have been to Clarksburg, WV. It is so beautiful there. The mountains are gorgeous. :smile