• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Baptism Pictures

Don't know where Clarksburg is or the other places...

I live is South-Western WV... I live near Beckley/Bluefield... But I go to college near Princeton/Bluefield... :lol

I was in Beckley...passing through...2 years ago, on our way to North Carolina. It has really changed since I was a girl. :thumb

I know the area. WV is almost heaven! :smile I know many people from WV including my former IFB pastor now a missionary.

• Administrators
Don't know where Clarksburg is or the other places...

I live is South-Western WV... I live near Beckley/Bluefield... But I go to college near Princeton/Bluefield... :lol

Clarksburg is kinda Central - and all the other places are around it close.

candle- we loved it when we lived there. When we were in Kincheloe, we had a 100.8 acre farm...mostly hills, but beautiful!

A 100.8 farm? Oh, my. :smile That is quite something, LuAnne.

WV is one of my favorite states in the USA. :thumb I know so many people from there. They are such humble Christians. =) It must be the clean mountain air.

• Members
The joy carried over into today and I think I've annoyed a few people but I'm still excited about my baptism...

I can't believe there are Christians who don't get excited about being saved or baptized...

That's awesome! It's refreshing to see a Christian who gets excited about doing right for the Lord! Amen! You've encouraged me today!

That's awesome! It's refreshing to see a Christian who gets excited about doing right for the Lord! Amen! You've encouraged me today!

:amen: DB is a breath of fresh air. :smile Yes...a huge encouragement. Praise God! :Bible:

Molly... I grew up in NC for like 12 years of my life! I grew up near the Trinity/Archdale/Thomasville area... all near High Point. :lol

Hey Brian...My son lived in Concord with his dad for 1 1/2 years. He moved back the beginning of last school year because he was lonely for home. He loved the weather, though.

I think I know where High Point is. Is it near Charlotte? I will have to tell my son. He is 17 1/2. He is all boy...as they say. :amen:

• Members
:amen: DB is a breath of fresh air. :smile Yes...a huge encouragement. Praise God! :bible:

Aww, shucks! :ooops

Glad to be in fellowship with you all... You are my brothers and sisters in Christ... we're supposed to desire to uplift one another for the glory of God... I've been to some churches that is all self-centered and those that have no fellowship with one another... it's wrong and breaks Jesus' heart, I'm sure!

I don't really know where Concord in NC is Molly... but yes High Point is near Greensboro which is closer to Charlotte. :wink