• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

‘We Need The Pedophile’: Child-Love Sympathizer To Keynote Conference At University Of Toronto

John81

• Members

‘We need the pedophile’: Child-love sympathizer to keynote conference at University of Toronto

TORONTO, October 11, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A childhood education conference to take place next weekend at the University of Toronto will feature keynote speaker Dr. James Kincaid, a Professor of English at the University of Southern California who has been criticized as being highly sympathetic to pedophiles.

The conference titled "Bodies at Play: Sexuality, Childhood and Classroom Life" is sponsored by the Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies under the auspices of the University of Toronto's Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE).

"Kincaid's earlier work in Victorian literature and culture and in literary theory has yielded to publication in cultural studies, most recently in the history and current cultural practices of eroticizing children and instituting elaborate scapegoating rituals to disguise what we are doing," Kincaid's biography in the conference announcement states.

Kincaid is an American academic whose studies into the sexualization of children have led him to the conclusion that all adults are secretly sexually attracted to children but use revulsion at the actions of overt pedophiles to hide their inner feelings.

"If the child is desirable, then to desire it can hardly be freakish,” Kincaid wrote in his book Child-Loving: The Erotic Child and Victorian Culture. "To maintain otherwise is to put into operation pretty hefty engines of denial and self-deception."

He believes society condemns pedophilia in order to maintain its moral posturing, while living through child molesters vicariously.

"So, what about the way we talk about child-loving? The talk is monster-talk, first of all, talk that is busy rejecting the pedophile," Kincaid wrote. "We need the pedophile to fill our emptiness, provide the matter we otherwise miss, create our own form of existence."

Kincaid's other books include Erotic Innocence: The Culture of Child Molesting, My Secret Life, and Novels of Anthony Trollope.

Dr. Charles McVety of the Institute for Canadian Values has written an open letter to Chris Alexander, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, asking that Kincaid be denied entry into the country.

"On behalf of the 125,000 members of the Institute for Canadian Values and Canada Family Action, we request that the Minister refuse admission of Dr. James Kincaid to Canada for a lecture on October 19th, 2013 in Toronto," Dr. McVety wrote.

"Dr. Kincaid is a well-known advocate for pedophilia, a criminal activity in Canada," the letter states. "His work has been roundly condemned by the New York Times, The Daily Mail, several British Members of Parliament, and Michael Hames of Scotland Yard."

Dr. McVety adds that "the infamous organization NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) lists Dr. Kincaid as an advocate while depending on his arguments for the advancement of child abuse. Dr. Kincaid admittedly refers to himself as a "theoretical pedophile" and frequently uses the collective terms "we" or "us" when discussing child molesters."

Dr. McVety concluded, "For the sake of the millions of innocent children across Canada we ask that you refuse Dr. Kincaid's entry to this country in the midst of your government taking actions to protect children for the very thing Kincaid promotes - the criminal abuse of children.”

The Honourable Chris Alexander, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1L1
E-mail: Minister@cic.gc.ca

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/we-need-the-pedophile-child-love-apologist-to-keynote-conference-at-univers?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1b8d3401b6-LifeSiteNews_com_US_Headlines_06_19_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0caba610ac-1b8d3401b6-326216462

• Members

When it's brought up that normalizing homosexuality and granting homosexuality special legal status that the doors will be open to things like polygamy, pedophilia and beastiality, many say these things could never be.

The facts, which most people know nothing about, is that a growing number within academia, psychology and other groups are more and more openly promoting the normalizing of pedophilia with an eye upon granting such legal standing.

In my own dealings with folks I've found that if I tell someone to look up for themselves information about a specific group, a specific professor, a specific psychologist and such, that when they do so and learn for themselves just what's going on it dramatically impacts their viewpoint.

We cannot confront evil or warn against it if we don't know what or where it is.

• Members

both you Monatna, and John81 give the same answer--"you can't fight it unless you know what it's about".  Well, when we speak of the evil of this world, we cannot find every little indecency, we cannot say we are "informed", so we have to pick out those that we wish to reveal. 

I do not listen a lot to the news; I do not read the newspaper; nevertheless, I know what's out there without specifics, because the Bible tells me that before the Lord's return it will be like the times of Noah, and reading my Bible is what really allows me to "know my enemy".  As Christians, nothing should surprise us about this old world, and the evil men are capable and willing to commit.  I find it a waste of time to "study" these things when the Bible is very clear that the heart of man is "deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked" to the extent that none can really know the depth of evil it can and does produce.

I can pray for pedophiles; murderers; rapists; queers; etc. without spending time filling my head with the junk they produce. 

Archived