• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please Pray

Auburn88

• Members

I know I said I'd never post here again, but this is important.

A few months ago, I asked you all to pray for my niece, after doctors had found a brain tumor. The doctors removed it and believed her to mostly out of the woods.

Now, surgery reveals that the tumor is back and it is a very aggressive level 3.

Please, whatever your personal feelings against me, please don't take it out on her. She and her family need your prayers desperately.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

You are always welcome here and can ask for prayer any time.

:icon_pray:

I don't believe I am, but for those of you who were sincere when you said you'd pray, thank you. To the others, who weren't, but were just pretending to be concerned, you have to live with yourselves. Thank God I don't.

• Members

It seems that Auburn isn't too popular here, but let's remember that we, as Christians, accept one another even as the Lord accepts us.  I speak of myself also, for I sometimes get caught up in the flesh with a few on this forum, but I must remember, they also put up with me!

• Members

It seems that Auburn isn't too popular here, but let's remember that we, as Christians, accept one another even as the Lord accepts us.  I speak of myself also, for I sometimes get caught up in the flesh with a few on this forum, but I must remember, they also put up with me!

Yes, we all should practice the "Golden Rule." There's just not room in us for hate.

• Members

I know I said I'd never post here again, but this is important.

A few months ago, I asked you all to pray for my niece, after doctors had found a brain tumor. The doctors removed it and believed her to mostly out of the woods.

Now, surgery reveals that the tumor is back and it is a very aggressive level 3.

Please, whatever your personal feelings against me, please don't take it out on her. She and her family need your prayers desperately.

Poor baby.  Prayed for your niece, Auburn.  May our Great Physician give her complete healing.  God bless your niece and you:)

Archived