• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please Pray For Flourgirl's Family (OB Member)

• Members

Flourgirl was an OB member. She hasn't posted recently but anyway, her family and my family have been great friends since 1982. We received word today that Stacey (Flourgirl) dropped dead. She was at work and wasn't feeling well so she went home to rest. Her husband came home later and found her dead on the floor.

It was such a shock as she was healthy, very energetic and didn't have any problems as far as we know. She would have turned 41 years old tomorrow. There will be an autopsy to determine what happened.

Anyway, if you could remember her husband, Charles, her parents and her brother in prayer. They are all in shock right now and need the Lord's strength.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is horrible...wow..... definitely let us know, if you can, what in the world happened. Man she was my fellow OB cake decorator....

Sobering.

• Members

Yeah... I guess I'm kinda in shock too. Definitely not something you expect to hear... I just went numb all over when my Mom called me tonight and told me.

In a way it doesn't seem real; it is like I am pulling this horrible prank on everyone I've told and tomorrow someone will come behind and say it isn't true.

Wow... I remember her... she posted not too long ago, didn't she? I guess you just never know when it's your time to go...

*edit* It looks like she hasn't been here since August. She wasn't the kind of member to post on here all the time, so some people might not remember her.

• Members

Yes when Bakershalfdozen (were cousins ) called me ,I was shocked to .I still am having trouble with realizing this .We graduated the same year and was in college together also .In highschool were together all the time .
I will be continiung in prayer for the families.

• Members

Thanks, HC.

I have a tiny bit more info... Stacey was at work yesterday (she works in a bakery) and began vomiting. She called her husband and asked him to take her home. He left his job, picked her up, took her home, she went to bed and then he went back to work. People get the flu or whatever all the time, right? When he came home from work, he found her on the floor, dead.

I don't know anything beyond that - if she choked or had a heart attack or had food poisoning or what.

The coroner sent her body for an autopsy last night and then released it today. I thought that was kind of quick. They said they won't have the results for a couple of months. Real life just isn't like CSI, is it? :smile

Thanks, HC.

I have a tiny bit more info... Stacey was at work yesterday (she works in a bakery) and began vomiting. She called her husband and asked him to take her home. He left his job, picked her up, took her home, she went to bed and then he went back to work. People get the flu or whatever all the time, right? When he came home from work, he found her on the floor, dead.

I don't know anything beyond that - if she choked or had a heart attack or had food poisoning or what.

The coroner sent her body for an autopsy last night and then released it today. I thought that was kind of quick. They said they won't have the results for a couple of months. Real life just isn't like CSI, is it? :smile

Sounds like she was poisoned...

And yeah, too bad real life isn't as fast as CSI when it comes to finding autopsy results.

This is such sad news!!! I remember Flourgirl. Oh...her poor husband and parents. Her hubby must feel so guilty...although, her passing was inevitable. This is such a shocker. :badday: YES...we never do know when our time on earth is up.

I will be praying for her family, relatives, and friends. :bible: :pray