• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Good Tips On Saving Money…. $$$

The Glory Land

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you have barns and/or sheds you need something for getting rid of rats or mice. Outside of that, I have no use for cats!!

Our dog/s is/are for intruder alert / discouragement / defense.

We got our cat to get rid of mice, but she will catch them and bring them indoors.  It seems she had eaten some wildlife and the bones remained in her stomach and caused an infection.  She doesn't catch many birds but does catch mice, frogs shrews and once brought up a whole dragonfly.

She usually comes and meets us at the gate when we arrive home.  I keep telling her that she is an unclean animal but she doesn't believe me.

Le 11:27  And whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts that go on all four, those are unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the even.

• Members

Our cat, a neutered tom, does not hang around the house. He comes to the barn in the mornings to eat, then heads back to the pasture to stay with the sheep. Doesn't matter where the sheep are, that's where he is most of the time. He also kills lots of mice and rats.

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/941727_603875156291405_2048809596_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/943409_603875282958059_369000707_n.jpg

• Members

Our govt have started a limited cull of badgers in certain areas, to try and limit bovine TB, as farmers are complaining that their cows catch TB from badgers, but the bunny huggers are objecting. (of course)

• Moderators

We got our cat to get rid of mice, but she will catch them and bring them indoors. It seems she had eaten some wildlife and the bones remained in her stomach and caused an infection. She doesn't catch many birds but does catch mice, frogs shrews and once brought up a whole dragonfly.

She usually comes and meets us at the gate when we arrive home. I keep telling her that she is an unclean animal but she doesn't believe me.

Le 11:27 And whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts that go on all four, those are unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the even.

I don't know... The way cats keep washing themselves, seems to me that they must be one of the cleanest animals I know! :wink

Archived