• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Good Tips On Saving Money…. $$$

The Glory Land

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Why would you purchase drugs illegal? Should you not set an example by doing all things legal?

Whoa, back up there a bit. He never said he did it illegally. Perhaps the laws are a bit different in that area.

• Moderators

Why would you purchase drugs illegal? Should you not set an example by doing all things legal?

Hummmm, your own post shows that it's not necessarily impossible without a Rx. You stated (accurately) that it is getting difficult.  Oh yea, I also live about 900 miles away from you. Different scenario completely.

Side note, why do I get the feeling that if someone accused you of illegal dealings you would be wondering why the mods don't stop it?   :biggrin:

• Members

Hummmm, your own post shows that it's not necessarily impossible without a Rx. You stated (accurately) that it is getting difficult.  Oh yea, I also live about 900 miles away from you. Different scenario completely.

Side note, why do I get the feeling that if someone accused you of illegal dealings you would be wondering why the mods don't stop it?   :biggrin:

No, I'm asking. You said you had a way of getting them, without buying them from a Vet.

If its legal share it, after all this topic is about tips on saving money, don't you want to help your brothers & sisters in Christ to save money when buying antibiotics, drugs, for their animals?

An answer to your side note question: if it was legal I would think you would have already shared it because the topic is about saving money. That is the REASON I asked the questions that I asked.

Edited to add, I forgot to include this in this post.

NO, if someone is asking me a question I do not want any mod to jump in. And If I have any problem with a question someone asks me, I will let someone know. That is what the report button is for.

• Members

Tip of the day... :)

Your outdoor a/c unit has a low voltage wire that come from the thermostat or inside unit to the condenser outside. These wires are in a brown insulator, many time people when cutting or using the weed eater they cut into this wires. Opening the circuit to the outdoor unit. Protect this wire so that you dont have this problem. :)

• Moderators

Antibiotics is getting hard to come by, the Vets Association several years back lobbied congress to make it so they only way a person can get antibiotics for his pets, animals is by having a prescription from a Vet. they wanted government control so they could make more money.

The last time I checked the only way I could buy antibiotics from the local Farm Store that I shopped at for many years was buying it in a bottle that says for fish only. And they had no antibiotics that you give by the needle.

Your words here imply difficulty, not illegality

The very wording here is clearly accusatory, I don't believe your English grammatical comprehension is poor enough for you to not realize that. That is why Salyan reacted the way she did.

No, I'm asking. You said you had a way of getting them, without buying them from a Vet.

If its legal share it, after all this topic is about tips on saving money, don't you want to help your brothers & sisters in Christ to save money when buying antibiotics, drugs, for their animals?

An answer to your side note question: if it was legal I would think you would have already shared it because the topic is about saving money. That is the REASON I asked the questions that I asked.

Edited to add, I forgot to include this in this post.

NO, if someone is asking me a question I do not want any mod to jump in. And If I have any problem with a question someone asks me, I will let someone know. That is what the report button is for.

You can't get the part highlighted here from the highlighted section of your previous post.

Onward: Penicillin, Sulfadimethoxine, Tetracycline, etc are available through Jeffers (unless you live in Ca).

The FDA is asking manufacturers to VOLUNTARILY label new production (as of Apr 2012) as Rx only. The last time FDA sought a ban it took 5 years to get past court stays. Any still possessed without aforementioned labeling is legal to own, use, or sell. Any new manufactured product a company doesn't label in such manner is LEGAL to sell, own, or use.

They may get their desired mandatory labeling but at this point they are still leaving it as voluntary. 

And...........  just because I don't tell everything I know doesn't mean I'm hiding something!

• Members

Do your own computer upgrades and repairs. Adding a stick of RAM is as easy as plugging in a lamp and you can also easily replace things like power supplies, modems, ethernet cards or the CPU(main processor)

If you are going to upgrade your computer, be sure to shop at Newegg and Tigerdirect online. Also shop on eBay. If you have a Frys store near you, it is far better than Best Buy. Best Buy is usually the worst buy.

• Members

If you are going to upgrade your computer, be sure to shop at Newegg and Tigerdirect online. Also shop on eBay. If you have a Frys store near you, it is far better than Best Buy. Best Buy is usually the worst buy.

Thanks!

When I went into business full time, I bought the first computer, from Tiger Direct, with a 19" CRT monitor, that will be 14 years ago, Oct 1st and I'm still using the monitor right now. I just bought a Dell laptop from Wallyworld for $398 tax free! (Florida has a tax free weekend). I'll check our NewEgg too. Thanks!

• Members

Antibiotics is getting hard to come by, the Vets Association several years back lobbied congress to make it so they only way a person can get antibiotics for his pets, animals is by having a prescription from a Vet. they wanted government control so they could make more money.

The last time I checked the only way I could buy antibiotics from the local Farm Store that I shopped at for many years was buying it in a bottle that says for fish only. And they had no antibiotics that you give by the needle.

We buy our antibiotics and vaccines from Jeffers. The catalog store/distribution center is actually about 35 miles north of here, across the Alabama line.  http://www.jefferspet.com/search.asp?camid=LIV&ss=antibiotics&search-submit=GO

• Administrators

I made my laundry detergent this weekend.  Five gallons. It smells lovely.  Didn't use it yet, as I still have some left in the jug we got at the store.  As soon as that's empty, I'll fill it with the homemade and use it that way.  I'm excited!  :clapping:

• Members

I made my laundry detergent this weekend.  Five gallons. It smells lovely.  Didn't use it yet, as I still have some left in the jug we got at the store.  As soon as that's empty, I'll fill it with the homemade and use it that way.  I'm excited!  :clapping:

Let me know if bubbles come out everywhere...   :runforhills:

Archived