• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This Is Silly

• Members

I am a member of this board.  I am an IFB who is KJVO.  I have applied to join the IFB section of this board, yet the only way I can even read the IFB section is to log out.

How long does it take to be approved to enter this section of the board?

• Members

I am a member of this board.  I am an IFB who is KJVO.  I have applied to join the IFB section of this board, yet the only way I can even read the IFB section is to log out.

How long does it take to be approved to enter this section of the board?

I have to apologize Tex, I had so many messages on the other board I had to clean out my inbox before I seen yours. Matt has a process to go through so just be patient brother. I will say though that Tex has been in the trenches with me over on another forum :)

• Administrators

I have not been hired yet, how much will you pay me to join?   :)

Of course there is no fee unless you want to donate. :)  With that being said, it is kind hard for me to accept your application when you never filled one out.  :th_tiphat:

• Members

According to the application you applied only yesterday. Your application will be reviewed this morning. 

Sorry for the impatiance, I am retired and one day seem like a week.  Thank you for your gracious attention to my request.  God bless!

• Members

I like to give the boss a hard time, make them earn their money. Just kidding, hey can you add some more smilies. Great tool and fun.

If you click on the smile face when responding, and the bottom there is a "Show All" tab where there's quite a few more.

jumping0006.gif fighting0039.giffighting0003.gif 

Edited by Dr James Ach