• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Does This Mean

• Members
Having trouble with onlinebaptist, & got this.

"An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above." 

Plus  a couple of times I tried to post, yet it did not go though, & one time it went though as a double post.

I also tied with Firefox, seemed to do the same as Chrome.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry, I restarted Apache on the server. Give it a couple of minutes and every thing should be back to normal.

I think there is a problem with hyperlinks on the site. I have been led to several on clicking "quote" or "notifications" and now my firewall is blocking OB on my other computer to where I have to use another proxy now. LOL

• Members

Hackers targeting servers running Apache Struts applications, researchers say

I suppose the China-man's loves Apache & wants to hack into Apache stuff.

Apache is still bar far much better coding for php scripts. Hacking really has nothing to do with Apache, per se. It's about exploiting weaknesses in ANY kind of script, api, security flaws etc. There are several different ways to hack into servers, so I don't think anyone using Apache need to panic. Apache just fixed a lot of the bugs with 2.3.15.1, and made it a lot easier to create your own rules for your scripts.

I'm not sure if Matt has upgraded yet, because it looks like there is still some problems with the action mapper, because I am seeing a lot of redirects.