• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Attention Moderators And Administrators

• Members

I didn't deem it necessary to even bother responding to this because I have refused to allow members like this to interrupt the cohesiveness of believers on this forum. The atmosphere on this forum is pleasant, productive and fruitful. There are many different views on here and sometimes debates get heated, but everyone here has made a habit of holding each other accountable, and at OB, we have a fellowship here that works.

The atmosphere of BB is vitriolic, spiteful, vengeful, some racism,and is antagonist toward those who do not agree with Calvinism. It is an experience that all of the Non Calvinist have complained about and they have recently begun to "fight back" to the point where it is being referred to as a forum revolution blamed on me.

Evidence was shown here, and on the other forum of Auburn88's tactics, and he was shown to be the instigator. I can show links on the BB where Auburn has degraded me on threads that I didn't even participate on. And it is clear that his intention is to cause strife and discord in an attempt to interrupt the cohesiveness of like-minded believers who are in agreement against doctrines that he doesn't approve of.

On the BB, the mods did not and have not reprimanded me, they did not close MY thread but someone elses, and the "stern warning" from the admin there was directed at EVERY ONE, not just one person in particular. But, why that is somehow relevant to this forum to me shows the true spirit behind Auburn's intentions. If he truly wanted a moderator to prove he had only one account, he could have PM'd Matt to ask for such instead of making a public spectacle out of an issue that he is angry about on another forum. 

I personally would have never raised the issue had Auburn not mentioned my posts and actions on this forum where he attempted to convince others on the BB that I "act like an Arminian" on the OB. This entire fiasco is a caricature created by Auburn, and then when he thought he provoked the response he was looking for, he attempted to play the victim. It didn't work when he tried it here, so then he began to throw my name all over the BB, as I said, in posts that I was not even a part of and of which had nothing to do with me. (I will provide proof of this to anyone that asks in a PM, including Mods if they want to see it).

I and several others have our suspicions that Auburn has more than one account. When he first commented me on the thread about "New Argument Against Calvinism" Post 29, he used a pejorative jab referring to me as a Catholic. Mind you, I had never previously had ANY interaction with him, nor on BB, nor any other forum. This was his very FIRST comment to me. At the time, his account had 10 posts on it. Ten posts in the 3 years he has had the account. It now has 139 posts since he has used it often to ridicule Non Calvinists on here and criticize the believers on OB for being "unkind" "judgmental" "unchristian" because we disagree with Calvinism.

Having multiple accounts like that serves a good purpose from someone who wants to continue debating with their regular account without risking it being banned, by usurping the flow of threads with a "throw away" account.

a]

Is being accused of having more than one account under such circumstances the worst possible accusation that could be levied against Auburn? He seems to think so. But one thing is clear, and I can prove it, and others have already seen the evidence for themselves and weighed in on the matter, that Auburn88, regardless of who he is, started the conflict me, and is not satisfied that I have chosen to ignore him on THIS forum and thus has endeavored to find underhanded ways to try getting under my skin to provoke me here. I refuse to allow him to provoke me here in an attempt to turn the OB into a free-for-all that he is used to on other forums. 

In other words, you lied. Just like your father, the Father or Lies, you lied.

Where is your evidence that I have "numerous accounts"? What are the names on these alleged accounts? If what you're saying is true, then why aren't the moderators and administrators taking your charges seriously?

The only basis you seem to have for your slander and false witness is that I allegedly only had three posts in ten years. How is that evidence?

That's not unreasonable at all. This board has very few members (most likely because people passing by see hateful little trolls like you and decide to  skip it). You do realize, don't you, that there are entire forums on this message board that don't receive new posts for weeks or even months at a time.

You, yourself, don't even respond to them. So, given that most of them, I don't find interesting enough to post to in the first place. So why is it that unreasonable that I don't post here as often as some others? Is it really damning evidence to you that I have a life outside of the internet? Tthat I'm not such a social pariah that people in the real world actually want to interact with me? If you can't imagine a life away from message boards, then you need to see a doctor about that.

Bottom line: Even the moderators aren't taking your charges seriously.

• Members

Auburn, your accusation of Dr Ach being of the devil is uncalled for.  You made false accusations about him on the other board before he even said anything about you.  Get the beam out of your own eye before you try to get a speck out of someone else's.

As to the moderators doing anything, they will.  Maybe you need to cool off before their actions are directed toward you.

• Members

In other words, you lied. Just like your father, the Father or Lies, you lied.

Where is your evidence that I have "numerous accounts"? What are the names on these alleged accounts? If what you're saying is true, then why aren't the moderators and administrators taking your charges seriously?

The only basis you seem to have for your slander and false witness is that I allegedly only had three posts in ten years. How is that evidence?

That's not unreasonable at all. This board has very few members (most likely because people passing by see hateful little trolls like you and decide to  skip it). You do realize, don't you, that there are entire forums on this message board that don't receive new posts for weeks or even months at a time.

You, yourself, don't even respond to them. So, given that most of them, I don't find interesting enough to post to in the first place. So why is it that unreasonable that I don't post here as often as some others? Is it really damning evidence to you that I have a life outside of the internet? Tthat I'm not such a social pariah that people in the real world actually want to interact with me? If you can't imagine a life away from message boards, then you need to see a doctor about that.

Bottom line: Even the moderators aren't taking your charges seriously.

Ummm...I can't speak for the moderators, but if they aren't responding it's probably because I NEVER MADE A CHARGE! LOL It is something you made a big deal out of ON ANOTHER FORUM and BROUGHT IT HERE, so there's nothing for them to investigate. 

But, just look at how you started your comment, by calling my father Satan. I'm pretty sure that not only is that against the OB rules, but is quite un-Christian, and says everything in support of the accusations against you for being vitriolic, and with that being said, I'll let Matt handle it from here.

• Members

Oh and just for everyone here, I finally did receive an infraction on the other forum for "slandering" the NIV. I welcome an infraction like that as a badge of honor, and if anyone would like to complain about it to them, I'll say it again on here:

Question: What Bible Version Do You Use?

Dr James Ach: The KJV when I want the truth, the NIV when I want to roast marshmallows.

That's what I was infracted for and in celebration of that infraction, I'm going to go to the bookstore and buy a 5$ NIV and ROAST SOME MARSHMALLOWS!

Edited by Dr James Ach

• Members

Oh and just for everyone here, I finally did receive an infraction on the other forum for "slandering" the NIV. I welcome an infraction like that as a badge of honor, and if anyone would like to complain about it to them, I'll say it again on here:

Dr James Ach: The KJV when I want the truth, the NIV when I want to roast marshmallows.

That's what I was infracted for and in celebration of that infraction, I'm going to go to the bookstore and buy a 5$ NIV and ROAST SOME MARSHMALLOWS!

I read that post on the other board.  LOL  Dr Bob wasn't too happy about it. 

I am sure the NIV makes good fuel for roasting Marshmallows or Frankfurters.  LOL.

• Members

I LOVE IT, great quote Doc, may I use this?

• Members

I read that post on the other board.  LOL  Dr Bob wasn't too happy about it. 

I am sure the NIV makes good fuel for roasting Marshmallows or Frankfurters.  LOL.

What's funny about that is the post was made 5 days ago, and he didn't infract me for it until today, after all the angry Calvinists trying to get me banned couldn't document their accusations. Yet they accuse KJVO of being a cult, and permit the pejorative use of "Zionist" against me as a Jew. If it weren't for the numerous messages I've gotten from other readers on there thanking me for not only taking a stand, I wouldn't waste my time.

• Members

I've actually called a few bookstores LOL not having any luck. The only one that the closest one to me has is the NIV Hebrew and English Lexicon, but they want 199 ILS for it, that's too much for what I want it for  :laff cry:  :nuts:

That, my friend, is some expensive fuel.  ROFL

amazon.com has them (used) for 3.77+ S&H

NIV Outreach Bible... $0.01 on amazon.  That fuel might not be too expensive.  A few pages at a time can keep a fire burning for a full bag.

Edited by Standing Firm In Christ

• Members

Auburn, your accusation of Dr Ach being of the devil is uncalled for.

Why?

Please show your evidence for this claim.

As to the moderators doing anything, they will.  Maybe you need to cool off before their actions are directed toward you.

I hope they will. I want to be exhonorated and ach exposed for the liar that he so clearly is.

• Administrators

We have never taken action on OB for incidents that has happened on another website, and we are very unlikely to start now. It is unfortunate that things like this happens, but as far as I'm concerned this is between them. I realize that part of it has drifted here now, and the staff here will take action if it reaches the level here that it reached on the other Forum.

As far as I can tell with the tools available to me, Auburn88 has only one account.

• Members

Ummm...I can't speak for the moderators, but if they aren't responding it's probably because I NEVER MADE A CHARGE! LOL It is something you made a big deal out of ON ANOTHER FORUM and BROUGHT IT HERE, so there's nothing for them to investigate. 

But, just look at how you started your comment, by calling my father Satan. I'm pretty sure that not only is that against the OB rules, but is quite un-Christian, and says everything in support of the accusations against you for being vitriolic, and with that being said, I'll let Matt handle it from here.

Ummm...I can't speak for the moderators, but if they aren't responding it's probably because I NEVER MADE A CHARGE!

I see. So then, in post #15 of this thread, you didn't say:

"I and several others have our suspicions that Auburn has more than one account."

Incidentally, you're lying again.

For instance, you go on to say "When he first commented me on the thread about "New Argument Againsts Calvinism" Post 29, he used a pejorative jab referring to me as a Catholic."

Not only did I not make a "pejorative jab", I never referred to you as a Catholic.

What's more, I've never "criticize the believers on OB for being "unkind" "judgmental" "unchristian" because we disagree with Calvinism."

To the contrary, I have a great many friends who disagree with Calvinism and are some of the most polite, respectful, and Christlike people you'll ever meet. My criticism of you and your clique was never about your theology, but about your behavior toward those who disagree with you.

And, finally, I have to say that I find it amusing that first, you criticize me for not posting enough but now, you're criticizing me for posting too much.

Do you know what the Bible says about a double minded man?