• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

If You Had An Opportunity, Who Here Would You Like To Meet?

• Members

U4tarheel as he invited me on here, but I don't think he posts anymore. Bakershalfdozen--what happened to her?? I'd also enjoy being introduced to her cake shop, just me and the cake shop. Psalms18_28 (deafnva77) as we used to get on very well but she's another one who's stopped posting. MilkmanDan, Seth Doty (what's with the name change), Jerry Numbers. But yeah, pretty much everyone and with God's grace that will happen one day.

• Administrators

Ah, ok. I'm not IFB so can't view those threads. It's sometimes intrigued me to know how much of the forum activity takes place in there vs in the wider forums. 50%? Less than 50%?

I would say around 30-35%. 

• Members

Ah, ok. I'm not IFB so can't view those threads. It's sometimes intrigued me to know how much of the forum activity takes place in there vs in the wider forums. 50%? Less than 50%?

Oh sorry...I didn't realize I put that in a restricted forum....I didn't do it on purpose!   Oops.

• Members

U4tarheel as he invited me on here, but I don't think he posts anymore. Bakershalfdozen--what happened to her?? I'd also enjoy being introduced to her cake shop, just me and the cake shop. Psalms18_28 (deafnva77) as we used to get on very well but she's another one who's stopped posting. MilkmanDan, Seth Doty (what's with the name change), Jerry Numbers. But yeah, pretty much everyone and with God's grace that will happen one day.

Haha.   Bakershalf...I'm not sure why she doesn't post here as much....sometimes I think it's because she's been moving away from being IFB, but maybe she'll pop in and correct me if that's untrue.  I don't hear from her anymore, except she is the one who messaged me on FB (although we aren't technically "friends" on there) to tell me about Annie.

Actually I was the one with the cake shop though.  :-)   Unfortunately though I merged with a partner last summer and things went south fast, and I got out, and now I no longer own a cake shop or any cake equipment whatsoever.   We do have a dog now though!  Ha.

Some of the girls may have just moved over to the ladies forum, but I don't go there much because it's very quiet.

• Members
Actually I was the one with the cake shop though.  :-)   Unfortunately though I merged with a partner last summer and things went south fast, and I got out, and now I no longer own a cake shop or any cake equipment whatsoever.   We do have a dog now though!  Ha.

That was a silly error--sorry about that Kitagirl. I guess because I haven't asked you about the shop for so long I forgot it was you who owned it and when I cast my mind back just now I associated Baker's moniker with the conservations. My head does that sometimes!

Also sorry to hear about the cake shop. You going to give it another go?

• Members

That was a silly error--sorry about that Kitagirl. I guess because I haven't asked you about the shop for so long I forgot it was you who owned it and when I cast my mind back just now I associated Baker's moniker with the conservations. My head does that sometimes!

Also sorry to hear about the cake shop. You going to give it another go?

Yeah it would make sense that the "Baker" had the cake shop!  haha.

Well, no, not really, for several reasons.  One is a no compete until this October.  Two is that my ex-business partner has all my cake stuff and it's way too expensive and time consuming to start over.  And three is that now that we have a dog, I can't re-start in my house anyway!  And four, probably, God was ready for me to stop being a business owner.  I think He has other plans.

I'll be teaching next school year at the school my kids attend, although ideally I'd rather not be outside of the home at a full time job....so we're taking it a year at a time for now.

• Members

Kitagirl sent me cookies once, it would be nice to meet her. 

What?! I nagged her for about a week to send some to the UK but she wouldn't. Nevermind, I like dogs just as much as cakes. Can I visit and pet the dog, Kitagirl?