• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

If You Had An Opportunity, Who Here Would You Like To Meet?

• Members

I'd love to meet Miss Linda. She doesn't post here anymore, but I really enjoyed her posts.   I've already met Kita and BroMatt - but it would be fun to get together with everyone.  Potluck sounds good... :clapping:

Oh, it just hit me, you meant this Miss Linda.

I believe she lived at Dallas, worked for  lawyer, but moved, maybe to Oklahoma. Yes, she was enjoyable. But hey, most Linda's are, wife is a Linda too!

Edited by JerryNumbers

• Members

I want to meet our current mods, admin, and their spouses for lunch at Golden Corral near my home in Pkbg, WV...PastorJ-X included.

:hijacked:

I wish that Bonanza Steak Houses were still around, yet some have said that the Golden Corral’s are similar.

:11backtotopic:

Bonanza Steak Houses were my favorite places to eat, until they all disappeared.

• Members

In every joke there's an element of truth.  LOL.  (And I think I might almost agree with that element of truth you put forth there!)

True, where is the element of truth in that post, is it in the kidding, are I don't want to meet any of you?

• Members

True, where is the element of truth in that post, is it in the kidding, are I don't want to meet any of you?

Basically that staying anonymous might actually be best.  LOL.

• Moderators

For those in the States, either myself or Musician4God would be most central (we're only 200 mi apart) I'm 1500 from Seattle,Wa and the same from Charleston, S.C. (1700 to Hartford,Ct), 1100 mi to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico and the same to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan,Canada.

However, it's 10,300 (as the crow flies) to Perth

• Members

For those in the States, either myself or Musician4God would be most central (we're only 200 mi apart) I'm 1500 from Seattle,Wa and the same from Charleston, S.C. (1700 to Hartford,Ct), 1100 mi to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico and the same to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan,Canada.

However, it's 10,300 (as the crow flies) to Perth

Sometimes it seems like its that far from everywhere! :D