Online Baptist

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

I’ve written a 400+ page guitar hymnal and I’m currently writing several more books (Music Homeschool Curriculum, A Bus Kid - Sunday School Hymnal, Advanced Sacred Guitar, etc.). I’m not published yet, but I’m in that process now. I’m not in the business to sell books or gain recognition. My burden is only to get the information I’ve learned into the hands of people that would benefit from it and glorify God in song.

Here is what I’m offering: If you’re a pastor, or if you’re in the ministry full-time, or if you’re a church musician, I’ll make my products available to you digitally at no cost if they are going to be performed in a church service. All you have to do is send me a request for any song in the hymnal and I’ll provide a lead sheet and chord chart (in any key). If it’s a hymn I don’t know (rare) or a song that I haven’t arranged yet, you may have to wait several days.

Note: These arrangements aren't just for guitar. They for any instrument that can play chords.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

Thanks for helping me out with Beulah Land.  It's incredibly hard to find quality (and playable for novices like myself) Christ-honoring music so your ministry in this area is quite a blessing.  I'm sure when my son gets old enough to hold a guitar I'll be buggin' you for that homeschool curriculum.  Keep it up!