• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Free Ebook: Thy Kingdom Come

Brother Rick

• Members

Amazon is very generous at running these promotions and to give out free electronic copies...  but they're not to the point of giving out free paperbacks yet! :-)

Perhaps one day I'll get caught up with the 21st century and have electronic reading tech gear but until then I'll be forced to buy real books, which isn't so bad since I love books.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If I owned a kindle or nook or whatever else one can read these things on I would have downloaded it and gave a review. Since I don't own such a device, I'll await others to give a review.

You can download the Kindle software for your PC or run it in the cloud on Chrome and perhaps Firefox. 

Update:  Sorry I did not see everybody already posted that info as well.  

• Members

It's free right now.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BHADWZ2

If you don't have a Kindle and just want to read it on your computer, click the "buy now" button (it won't charge you if it says it's $0.00) and the screen that follows will give you information on how to read it on your computer and a link for downloading the Kindle for PC application. 

• 3 months later...

Archived