• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who's racist?

• Members
<<"Carbon-14 has dated freshly killed seals to have died 1300 years ago; living snail shells show they have died 27,000 years ago; a 15 thousand year difference has been found in dating a single block of peat; coal from Russia supposedly 300 million years old, was dated at 1680 years.">>

http://www.creationdefense.org/14.htm

<<"I have documentation of an Allosaurus bone that was sent to The University of Arizona to be carbon dated. The results were 9,890 +/- 60 years and 16,120 +/- 220 years.

"We didn't tell them that the bones they were dating were dinosaur bones. The result was sample B at 16,120 years. The Allosaurus dinosaur was supposed to be around 140,000,000 years. The samples of bone were blind samples."

This test was done on August 10, 1990 ">>

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html

All the lost scientist have is a preconceived idea and their goal is to try and prove there is no God. I recall reading years ago about a living snail that was carbon dated to be thousand of years old.

But back to the topic, everyone has the right to buy from whom ever they choose without being called racist, after all this is America.

And why wouldn't a Christian rather support a Christian business rather than a heathen business?

Thanks for the sites, Pastor Jerry. I have heard good things about both of them. :)

I agree that WE should support Christian businesses; however, not all of us are blessed to live amongst Christians. I live in HEATHEN land :lol primarily; therefore, when I buy from them? God gives me the opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them.

I had a girl the other day - at McDonald's - tell me that her management told her not to accept the booklet that I gave her on scriptures for the month of June. I simply let her know that her management is NOT God Almighty (she gave me a strange look) and she could slip it in her purse and not let her management or anyone know. She looked like she was 16 - and un-churched. She took the booklet - and I am praying for her "spiritual condition." I know ALL about upper management at McDonald's - however, as we know, they NEED the Gospel of Christ. They don't know any better. I will continue to get the Gospel out to the lost until (A) The Rapture of the church of the Living God OR (B) They put me in prison - like they have done to "true" Christians in the past.

GOD owns EVERYTHING, as we know. :thumb

Revelation 3:7-13... 7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, HE THAT HATH THE KEY OF DAVID, HE THAT OPENETH, AND NO MAN SHUTTETH; AND SHUTTETH, AND NO MAN OPENETH; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know (realize) that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. "Letters to the Churches" King James Bible "Words of Jesus Christ - in red"

God bless everyone,

Molly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

.........But back to the topic, everyone has the right to buy from whom ever they choose without being called racist, after all this is America.

And why wouldn't a Christian rather support a Christian business rather than a heathen business?

There are a great many "rights", but a great many are not right.

In my line of work, the great majority of my clientele are other business people, and I have learned the hard way to be extra cautious of ANYONE who flashes their "Christianity" during a business deal. Because a great many use it as a gimmick in their marketing strategies. I have a close relative who has been doing that for years; he displays the "fish", the bumper stickers, "talks about the Lord" during the deal, but he will decieve you and rip you off as sure as I'm breathing. Ever heard the expression "confidence man"? An awful lot of people use false Christianity to win your confidence. Having said that though, I do try to do business with family and people in my church.

• Members
In my line of work' date=' the great majority of my clientele are other business people, and I have learned the hard way to be extra cautious of ANYONE who flashes their "Christianity" during a business deal. Because a great many use it as a gimmick in their marketing strategies. I have a close relative who has been doing that for years; he displays the "fish", the bumper stickers, "talks about the Lord" during the deal, but he will decieve you and rip you off as sure as I'm breathing. Ever heard the expression "confidence man"? An awful lot of people use false Christianity to win your confidence. Having said that though, I do try to do business with family and people in my church.[/quote']

Unfortunately that is very true, and I find myself being careful when I encounter "loud" Christianity in business for the same reasons. Of a truth many deceivers are gone out into the world.

• Members

There are a great many "rights", but a great many are not right.

In my line of work, the great majority of my clientele are other business people, and I have learned the hard way to be extra cautious of ANYONE who flashes their "Christianity" during a business deal. Because a great many use it as a gimmick in their marketing strategies. I have a close relative who has been doing that for years; he displays the "fish", the bumper stickers, "talks about the Lord" during the deal, but he will decieve you and rip you off as sure as I'm breathing. Ever heard the expression "confidence man"? An awful lot of people use false Christianity to win your confidence. Having said that though, I do try to do business with family and people in my church.

Don't make no difference, everyone has the right to buy from who ever they please without being called a raciest, whether they are white, black, yellow, red, no matter what color they be, but more especially no Christian ought to call them raciest.

Yes, and the politician will use Christianity to get your vote while they're seeking power that they lust for with all their heart and all of their mind. Politics is the most tainted and deceiving profession there be.

But all that said, it does not take long after you get to know someone just what kind of person they be, we shall know them by their fruit.