Online Baptist
  1. trailofblood

trailofblood

2. KiwiChristian

KiwiChristian

• Similar Content

• By Totoosart
      Greetings, all,
      Hope you are all doing great and the Lord is smiling and offering you all His kind Grace and blessings.
      Studying the Good Book, questions rise after questions, i hope it's a good thing.
      Reading the Old testament, we come across the word 'Israel' when God tells Jacob:
      i believe this is the first mention of that name, and then it has been mentioned multiple times on and on, especially through the book of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Hoshua, Judges, Ruth, I Samuel, II Samuel, I Kings, II Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, a good number of Psalms, starting with Psalm 14 and ending with Psalm 149, Proverbs 1, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Micah, Nahum, Zephaniah, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Phiippians, Hebrews, and finally in Revelation 21: 12.
      if i am not wrong, this word: 'Israel' has been mentioned about 2714 times!
      i understand that most of the time this word is refered to as the people, or the land, or children of Jacob and suchlike, but what about the first time it was mentioned? and what about the time when it is mentioned in the New Testament? For instance:

Or better still:

Surely here 'Israel' does not only refer to the Jews or the children of Jacob, and is different, or at least i humbly believe so, but being a nurd, i'd like to make sure.

Thanks a lot for your time and kindness.

Bless your hearts,
      Totoo
    • By LindaR
      This is beautiful!  Please turn the sound slider down to about half way....it starts out way too loud.
    • By MountainChristian
      They believe the rapture took place before 70 AD. We missed it. 
    • By In the Cross
      On a recent missions trip to Israel, I put together a short documentary on a recent prophetic fulfillment in Northern Israel that is very significant for the time frame we are living in today.

Isaiah 29;17-18  "Is it not yet a very little while,and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field,and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book,and the eyes of the blind shall see out of OBscurity,and out of darkness."