• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Church Told Obvious Lies"......Ah, they are so loving.

trc123

• Members

maybe we all should have a civil union. but then that would be scary when it comes to adoption, because any kind of union is legal for adoption.

They need to stick with one man and one woman. Even the mormon church don't have it their way when they believe in polygamy.

but yeah, they can't stand it when we think homosexual is a sin.

• Members

My sister told me that she think sins is when we harm other people, and homosexual people are not harming people. I told her that they are sinning against God. Just like when people have sex before marriage. Then she asked me, what if they can't stop. I try to tell her about repentant and acknowledging ourselves as sinners and about Jesus , you know the gospel message. Then I told her that I never expect them to be attracted to women, that if they were really christians, they would practice celibacy instead. It doesn't mean they can't be friends with other homosexual, yet christian people though, only if lust is their weakness, then they should back away. I tried to explain why homosexual marriage is not a good idea.

I don't think it really came through her head, I think she is pretty much set on her way.

• Members
Then she asked me' date=' what if they can't stop.[/quote']

This portion of their argument carrys the least weight for me. If one could rightly argue this point, then it would apply to those who can't stop themselves from beastiality or pedophilia (as well as a hundred other deviant behaviors).

• Administrators
"It is unfortunate," Schwarzenegger said. "But it is not the end because I think this will go back into the courts. ... It's the same as in the 1948 case when blacks and whites were not allowed to marry. This falls into the same category."

You know, libs use the black discrimination comparison all the time when talking about homosexuals. If I were black, I would be outraged!!!! There is no comparison at all!

Isn't it interesting - Prop 8 won the day, so the homosexuals protest (yea, right, they didn't want to disturb churchgoers...if they didn't, they would have protested at a time when there were no services...talk about lying!). Has anyone heard about any protests from non-liberals who are not happy with the election outcome - either locally or federally? Nope. Hmmmmm...

• Members

Many blacks are outraged that homosexuals are trying to co-op the black "civil rights" struggle.

Of course, since both tend to technically be on the same side (liberal) it's not generally a very loud protest and the media dutifully keeps quiet about it.

That's the thing. Liberals don't give up. If they don't get their way they regroup and come back harder. They put on the pressure and they don't let up until they get their way. Reminds me of the woman in the Bible who pestered the judge until he finally grew tired of her bothering him and dealt with her situation for her.

Conservatives, on the other hand, when they lose on an issue tend to drop back into their comfy chairs and complain. Generally, only a die-hard loyal few will attempt to press on but without much help from the rest of the so-called conservatives.

• Members

Yes, I agree with the OP.
Homosexuals want things their way only and make everyone accept them.
The hard part is when working in a Government position where everyone is treated "equally", except for White Christians.
I have family members who are black. They are more prejudiced that any white people I know.

:2cents

"It is unfortunate," Schwarzenegger said. "But it is not the end because I think this will go back into the courts. ... It's the same as in the 1948 case when blacks and whites were not allowed to marry. This falls into the same category."

It just wanted to "ditto" this remark by the made by the "Governator." Yes...if I were a black person I would take this comment as being extremely insulting to my race of people. Yeah...their is NO comparison in that at all. :duh

It is VERY obvious that homosexuals are lacking the love that they need which comes from God. It is just common sense that it is NOT normal. I can't even imagine being married to the same gender as myself (a woman???) :eek :puzzled: Two women married to another...is just preposterous. Two men is just plain old weird and sick. :roll And, as trc, said---- bestiality? :loco Lesbians ,transvestites, trans genders...goodness gracious. WOW!!!

Teaching children about homosexuality in kindergarten? This is outrageous!! Unbelievable. :pray

Do people NOT understand the need for procreation? :bonK:

Hey---deputydog. There is scientific PROOF that states this, too. My sister has this information from the RCC. The "devout" RCC has done a lot of homework on this one. I have posted it before on OB. It is somewhere in this HUGE site.

Otherwise...www.catholicencyclopedia.com might have the information---I am not sure if that is where it is...though.

God bless.

~ Molly

• Members
The' date=' "I was born that way" is so bogus. I have talked to or heard many homosexuals say "I decided I was gay" or "I made the decison to be a lesbian" etc. etc. It is a decision to follow lust, just like any other lustful sin. Very very sad.[/quote']

I might add, although the meaning is in you post, its also a decision to say I know more about myself than God who created me does.

What is amazing, with what God says about homosexuality that anyone would think they can make, force, God to accept them as a homosexual.

But them this woudl apply to them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Romans 1:20-32 (KJV)