• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

SCOTUS on Obama Birth Cert.

• Members

Supreme Court Justice David Souter's Clerk informed Philip J. Berg, the lawyer who brought the case against Obama, that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied, but the Clerk also required the defendants to respond to the Writ of Certiorari (which requires the concurrence of four Justices) by December 1. At that time, Mr. Obama must present to the Court an authentic birth certificate, after which Mr. Berg will respond.

The rest of the article:http://texashillblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/scotus-requires-obama-to-show-birth.html

Apparently the SCOTUS would like to know for sure.

C

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supreme Court Justice David Souter's Clerk informed Philip J. Berg, the lawyer who brought the case against Obama, that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied, but the Clerk also required the defendants to respond to the Writ of Certiorari (which requires the concurrence of four Justices) by December 1. At that time, Mr. Obama must present to the Court an authentic birth certificate, after which Mr. Berg will respond.

The rest of the article:http://texashillblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/scotus-requires-obama-to-show-birth.html

C

Thanks CowboyPreacher. :clap: This is great news. :pray :Bible:

Must be why he made a quick visit to Hawaii. See his grandmother and get a raised seal copy of his birth certificate.

LOL, trc...I think a lot of people had those suspicions. :thumb :pray for the TRUTH to be revealed b/c last time I checked God was on the throne. :amen: Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for His protection NOT only for His children, but for His creation. :fall:

• Members
If it were proven that Obama was not an America citizen' date=' can you imagine the uproar throughout the media and the riots in every major American city at even the thought of obeying the Constitution and denying Obama the presidency?[/quote']

Yes, but we need to obey and enforce all of the laws, and stop all who break and or try to break them.

That birth certificate of his that was once posted on the net sure was much different that one that was issues 2 years later. It looked fake.

If that come to be true, would that mean Hillary would take his place or would we have to do it all over? has such a thing ever happened?

• Members

The Obama thugs got him in...I'm sure they can find a convincing birth certificate. Stuff like that is convincingly faked all the time. I would be absolutely shocked if they found anything wrong. And like the judges are going to insult Obama by bringing in forgery experts????

• Members
The Obama thugs got him in...I'm sure they can find a convincing birth certificate. Stuff like that is convincingly faked all the time. I would be absolutely shocked if they found anything wrong. And like the judges are going to insult Obama by bringing in forgery experts????

Totally agreed. By the time you've gotten to being elected President, it won't matter. He's got enough money to make "good" documentation appear via his expensive lawyers (whoops, he is a lawyer............whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa).

• Members

C

Apparently this is only half true.

• Members

You all believe everything is plastured on the net about this guy. Obama was Born in Hawaii and Hawaii just cleared that up. Like I been saying the last several years about people bashing Bush. Not everyone likes a president so they think they can bash him and it won't please them. OBAMA IS NOT EVIL PEOPLE THE PEOPLE MAKING UP THESE LIES ARE.

• Members
You all believe everything is plastured on the net about this guy. Obama was Born in Hawaii and Hawaii just cleared that up. Like I been saying the last several years about people bashing Bush. Not everyone likes a president so they think they can bash him and it won't please them. OBAMA IS NOT EVIL PEOPLE THE PEOPLE MAKING UP THESE LIES ARE.

Obama is not evil????

Oh I get it...he was making all that stuff up in the debates just to SOUND evil....

• Members

so you think these SCOTUS should just ask Obama, "Are you a natural born citizen of the U.S.?" and he can either answer yes or no and trust his word on it? I sure hope they will show his full proof of citizenship. Not even Obama is above the law.

I'm sorry but even people applying for passports have to show their full birth cert. The people who does passports don't go around and ask if they are us citizens and then trust their words on that.

• Members

so you think these SCOTUS should just ask Obama, "Are you a natural born citizen of the U.S.?" and he can either answer yes or no and trust his word on it? I sure hope they will show his full proof of citizenship. Not even Obama is above the law.

I'm sorry but even people applying for passports have to show their full birth cert. The people who does passports don't go around and ask if they are us citizens and then trust their words on that.

It may have changed since I got my passport, but all I provided was two witness' with sworn affidavits. It took 3 months to get it instead of a normal 6 weeks but I got it without any problems.

C