• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Faithful Baptist College?

• Members

It was a while since I did the sermons but it was something like 5. I believe they gave a general idea on what the sermon should be on but you had freedom on the specifics. The last one had to be in front of 10 or more adults. With evangelism you just need to go out at least once with your church or on your own to witness to others. With the sermons I gave them a report on what it was on and how it went. With the evangelism you just let them know you went out. Most of the grading takes place with exams. The rest is just showing you have done the required tasks.

Thank you for explaining. I've considered enrolling but I'm not sure if I have enough time to give to the work. I'll be in prayer about this. Your input has been very helpful.

• Moderators

SFIC had ALREADY been baptized...why would he need to be re-baptized to become a member of another Baptist church? When I got water baptized in a Baptist church in December, 1974, I did not become a member of that church and when I joined the IFB church where we are at now, I was not required to be baptized in that particular church to become a member.

Ok... I was reading that that they did not require people to have been immersed at all in order to join the church, not that they had to be immersed by that particular church.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

For I'm also a student of this college. Actually I'm in the Fourth Year of my Bachelor's Degree in Theology. The courses are very good and I highly recommend them to any Christian who want have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures. This is especially useful to people who are called in ministry. Pastor Warners teachings and lesson notes are more practical than theoretical. On the case of being a Brider or Not, it requires someone to take a closer look at the lesson notes in Year Three about prophecy - Studies in the Book of Revelation.

God Bless You.

Adrian From Uganda

• Members
On 4/19/2018 at 3:29 PM, NGABOADRIAN said:

For I'm also a student of this college. Actually I'm in the Fourth Year of my Bachelor's Degree in Theology. The courses are very good and I highly recommend them to any Christian who want have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures. This is especially useful to people who are called in ministry. Pastor Warners teachings and lesson notes are more practical than theoretical. On the case of being a Brider or Not, it requires someone to take a closer look at the lesson notes in Year Three about prophecy - Studies in the Book of Revelation.

God Bless You.

Adrian From Uganda

I see that you are from Uganda?

Are you a National or from somewhere else? 

I was in Arua 2 years ago and I am intending on going back to Uganda full time as a church planting missionary.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello Jordan,

I'm very sorry for the delay to reply your post.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. I hope you're fine and doing pretty well. Thank you for your inquiry. Its true  I am a Ugandan by nationality or I can say that I was born and grew up in Uganda. However, I've never travel to Arua personally though its part of my country - Uganda. I should say, you're most welcome to Uganda in advance. The most beautiful country in Africa. Of course we can connect together when you come to Uganda. I live in the Southern Part of Uganda approximately 150km from Uganda's Capital - Kampala. We normally fear to go those ends since they are near Southern Sudan. There is a lot of insecurity especially along the roads. However, there is some improvement now.

I shall be personally grateful to hear from you when you come as well as seeing you personally as you do your missionary work.

Ngabo Adrian