• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pastor Anderson beaten at Border

• Members

Haha...well, not a mom with a nursing baby in the backseat with a freaking out mother in law defending her pastor son to his grave embarrassment. LOL....

lol... don't ALL MIL's defend their sons "to his grave embarrassment?" :lol The "nursing baby" should give it away. :lol:

In Christ ~

Molly

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haha...well, not a mom with a nursing baby in the backseat with a freaking out mother in law defending her pastor son to his grave embarrassment. LOL....

You have to admit, that would be a "Very good disguise." I'm sure its been used several times through out history.

I feel sure to there have been cars that pulled away from gas stations loaded down just as you all were. If you don't believe that jsut check with a few officers of the law.

• Members

One day I stopped a woman who looked to be in her 30's. She was speeding and knew it. She was horribly embarrassed and admitted to her speeding. She was sitting in the car, hand over her eyes, stating she could not afford a ticket. (She was very polite).

I ran her record and it was clean as a whistle.

I went back up to her car and said, "tell you what. I will warn you but you have to go home and tell your husband." She looked at me and said "maybe I should just get the ticket, my husband is a State Trooper."

Had a good chuckle over it and warned her anyway.

Good times.

• Members
One day I stopped a woman who looked to be in her 30's. She was speeding and knew it. She was horribly embarrassed and admitted to her speeding. She was sitting in the car, hand over her eyes, stating she could not afford a ticket. (She was very polite).

I went back up to her car and said, "tell you what. I will warn you but you have to go home and tell your husband." She looked at me and said "maybe I should just get the ticket, my husband is a State Trooper."

Good times.

Talking about eyes.

Back in the early 70's I was driving a mixer truck, going down a hill, around a curve with a bridge in the middle of the curve, the bridge was narrow and many wrecks had took place on this bridge, several life's lost and many badly injured. It was next to impossible for 2 trucks to meet on this bridge without at least both of them losing both mirrors.

As I come onto the bridge going north, she came onto the bridge going south driving a pickup truck, she closed her eyes tight, brace her arm straight in front of her on the steering wheel, Me, I got ready for what was about to happen, but due to a miracle, there was no wreck. It had to have been a miracle, I promise you, I thought both she and I was at our end.

• Members

I was visiting an elderly couple from our church, they are Irish. ( important because the accent is what makes it funny) We were sharing a cuppa when we hear stop this is your last warning or something to that affect. We all get up and go to the window and right in front of her house and my car :uuhm: this HUGE no exageration man was running from the police. They had capscium spayed him and he was yelling well you can imagine what he was yelling and then there was this police officer small and very skinny standing with his gun aimed at this massive guy. I'm thinking you are gonning to have to shoot and my friends husband was saying what I was thinking however his wife is going " ohhh that poor wee man, that shouldn't use that spray it's criminal his eyes would be burning. occch that poor wee man." By this time I'm laughing because my friend is describing this massive man and worried about his eyes."

If he hadn't done anything wrong he wouldn't have been running. I'm personally glad we have police willing to step up and risk their lives to protect my way of life. I felt so bad for the poor police officer he would have had to of been shaking in his boots. As it turns out they had gone to a house near by on another matter and he had run thinking they were after him. He was wanted in another state. Non- compliant people get what they get for being foolish. They make a difficult and often dangerous job more difficult and more dangerous. I don't know what that Pastor was thinking, he certainly didn't shine Christs light that day.

Having said all that, there are the rare few who power trip and step over the line but that's the case in every proffession Two wrongs don't make this Pastor' right, he should have known better.

Blossom :2cents

• Members

The system of government our Founders established does not require a man to be compliant to unconstitutional, wrongful demands.

True enough, when asked to obey a rightful demand, we should comply. True enough, criminals who are asked to obey a rightful demand, should comply.

However, under the system our Founders established, non-criminal citizens are not to be treated as criminals and are not required to accept such treatment.

On another note, of all the city, county and state police in this area I've known or known of, only one was fairly honest...one. When living near the cities I never saw a cop with integrity.

• Members
I don't think that's really fair to say that about cops....

If you are referring to my comments, they are fair because they are true. Notice I never said all cops, I was specific in those I was referring to.

Out of the thousands of cops out there, I certainly do hope there are a few good ones scattered here and there, but they are not here right now.

The one cop in the area I wasn't sure of yet, but was giving the benefit of the doubt, proved himself to be like most others when our son ran away last year. When I read the report afterwards, this cop stated that early on in the investigation he thought I probably killed my son and hid the body! :eek Absolutely no evidence of foul play and yet this was his mindset and this is why he pressed and pressed our son upon finding him until he got him to say what he wanted to hear. This same cop, I found out later, also continually accused my wife of lying when she was telling him the truth. All of this simply because he had decided I must be a bad person, and for hours he pounded the table telling my wife she was lying because she told the truth about our home life and it's not what he wanted to hear. All this time, this same cop was playing nice to my face. Even though all the evidence pointed to myself and my wife being honest and our son lying, this cop refused to budge from his wrong notions. This same cop also promised my wife to return some stuff he wrongfully took possession of and then never returned it.

I'm not saying there are not some decent cops out there, but they certainly seem to be very few and far between.

• Administrators

Good times.

:lol: That is too funny.

• Members

Now he's planning a checkpoint protest rally for Memorial Day weekend! :roll

I can't watch the video...and probably don't want to :lol: so I'm not saying his reasoning or motives are right, but such checkpoints should be protested as they are unconstitutionally conducted.

• Members

I can't watch the video...and probably don't want to :lol: so I'm not saying his reasoning or motives are right, but such checkpoints should be protested as they are unconstitutionally conducted.

To make it completely fair we should just have citizens get a sticker for their car and anyone without a sticker should have to be stopped, because they are not covered under our constitution and those are the ones they are looking for anyway.

Of course the stickers would just be forged and sold on the black market.

• Members

To make it completely fair we should just have citizens get a sticker for their car and anyone without a sticker should have to be stopped, because they are not covered under our constitution and those are the ones they are looking for anyway.

Of course the stickers would just be forged and sold on the black market.

President Eisenhower managed to clear the country of most illegals and he didn't require citizens to prove their citizenship, he simply targetted the illegals directly. The same could be done today.

• Administrators

Well in his new video he speaks of the "beating" he got. What I saw on that video was no beating, so he's lying right there. And he's getting a "caravan" together to go through the checkpoint - over and over. That, my friends, is harassment!

I don't think the border checkpoints are unconstitutional at all! I realize that we have porous borders and something needs to be done about it, but those border guards work - and place their lives in danger from people who try to run drugs, etc. And then along comes this yay-hoo who thinks he's exercising his "rights" when really he's being stupid! "True Sons of Liberty?" Nah. True sons of liberty don't go out of their way to bait and aggravate!!

Yes, John, the same could be done today. But it isn't. And we can thank Reagan for that, in part - granting amnesty to all those illegals he did, and making it a misdemeanor and not a felony...

The Border Patrol Guards' hands are tied, but they do what they can. If Anderson is so all fired up about it - why doesn't he join the Minutemen? They probably wouldn't have him!