• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's Your Temp Today?

JerryNumbers

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More rain today.  More floods and hundreds of flood warnings and sever flood warnings in some places due to winds of up to 80 mph, more heavy rain and extra high spring tides coupled with a stor surge.  Gov't warnings not to go near flooded areas, or the beaches.

That was the USA, last summer, Invicta.  I hope you are able to stay drive, between all the rain.  It gets old after awhile.  Although, I would rather have rain over a drought any day.

• Administrators

Nice temp, about 66°. It's raining right now and that's good for the sheep pastures. :)

:bleh:

I'm glad for the sheep...

It is getting colder here again. Temps started dropping yesterday afternoon. the"mother of all storms" is supposed to hit us tomorrow night.  We'll see...

• Members

They are blaming the jet stream for all our storms that we have had in the last month.  It is not only further south but also much faster than usual.  We have had two relatively dry days here but they say more storms are under way. Prince Charles visited the flooded areas in the west today and was asked if he thought the govt. had done enough.  He replied "You might rightfully ask that, but I couldn't possibly comment."

We still haven't had any real winter weather.  What we don't want is a big freeze with all this water laying around.

• Members

It is 25F.  We have 8 inches of snow.  We are supposed to get 4 more inches.  I was supposed to go out to the east side of town this morning and afternoon with my son.  He has already been out on the roads early this morning.  He said it is bad.  I have cancelled our plans today.  I just pray he is alright, as he has to go to college this evening.

• Administrators

Wow, Invicta - freezing would surely make a mess there!  

We got snow last night. Not as much as they called for, but still enough to make a mess (I think about 5 inches). It was blowing and snowing this morning, too. It seems to have stopped now.  I hope.  :icon_smile:

Archived