• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's Your Temp Today?

JerryNumbers

• Members

Locally the rain stopped this morning & a fresh wind dried out the tennis courts. The wind dropped by evening leaving good conditions for play. 1/6, 6/2, 4/1 & the lights went out. Started raining again 1/2 hour after we stopped playing. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We are almost there with º1, 1John. It's supposed to be below 0 tonight again though. I for one can't wait til this is over. Both vehicles are in the shop from this. GLOBAL WARMING, WHERE ARE YOU? Lol

I'm thankful for a garage to keep the car out of the elements. I drove out to my pastors home last evening to work on our website. My car was outside in his driveway for about 3 hours and the windows on the inside were beginning to freeze due to the cold. Lots of black ice out last evening.

Some days I wonder why I moved back north, LOL.

• Members

We are almost there with º1, 1John. It's supposed to be below 0 tonight again though. I for one can't wait til this is over. Both vehicles are in the shop from this. GLOBAL WARMING, WHERE ARE YOU? Lol

I thought Al Gore said the polar ice caps would be gone by now.....?????

• Members

In north Texas right now it is 38oF.   Brrrrrrr!!  It was 18oF yesterday morning.  I can only remember one or two occasions where it has ever been that cold.  What is so curious is that it was 70oF on Saturday--I was inspired to do a bit of "spring" cleaning because it was so pleasant.  I opened all the windows, turned the fans on to help circulate the fresh air, washed all the curtains, washed the windows, thoroughly scrubbed the floors and just did a general thorough cleaning.  I knew the cold weather was heading in our direction, and I was thankful for an opportunity to air things out and get ready for it.  

It's supposed to be back in the mid-60s again this weekend, thankfully.  I cannot imagine some of the temperatures that you all have had to endure these last few days!!!

Archived