• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's Your Temp Today?

JerryNumbers

• Members
The snow has begun, not quite 1 inch "yet."  Me thinks this winter up here will be much snowier than last winter.  We are still under a winter storm warning, still calling for 8-12 inches by tomorrow morning.

Snow ice cream would be yummy, ours was to icey.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Not sure what our is right now, maybe 30, though we have about 3 inches of snow and a nasty pogonip. If you don't know, that's a freezing fog. A few years back we had a pogonip that lasted about 1-1/2 months solid. Pretty miserable! Just here enjoying some hot mint tea with mint grown from my garden, and some chocolate cake my wife made last night.

• Members

We got up to 35º but its now dropping & down to 32º at 5:05 PM. Last night it go down to 19º. Not sure how much snow we got, but probably at least 4 inches. And if the rasin we got though the morning time had been snow, I feel it would have been above 10 inches.

Not much of it melted.

I'm ready for spring!   :biggrin:

• Members

It's summer in the Southern Hemisphere, and my city had just about its hottest Christmas on record with a high of 29°C/84°F. Then yesterday the maximum was 27°C/80°F. But today a really cold wind is blowing and the current temperature is only 16°C/61°F, which is about the warmest it's been all day, and quite a drop from the heat of the previous two days!

• Members
It's summer in the Southern Hemisphere, and my city had just about its hottest Christmas on record with a high of 29°C/84°F. Then yesterday the maximum was 27°C/80°F. But today a really cold wind is blowing and the current temperature is only 16°C/61°F, which is about the warmest it's been all day, and quite a drop from the heat of the previous two days!

Yes, 61º really sounds cold! Its only 27º here at 12:09 AM.  :bleh:

I have a friend that's from Arkansas that lives in Iowa & I believe she said this morning it was only 15º there.

• Members

A brisk 2 degrees (yes, farenheit) at 6am here near Cleveland.

Also awoke to a TV new truck parked outside my house.  Found out that there is a huge water main break nearby.  Fortunately we still have water but cannot travel east from our home. 

Archived