• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Gay Activists Visit White House, Insult Reagan

1. They are lost and we know it; many are reprobate.
2. Let those who have turned over to a reprobate mind relish the moment.
3. Let any who do these things and they who take pleasure in these things receive from God what he has promised them; judgement.

We're still responsible to share the Gospel of Christ with them.

• Members

Yes, but they are not the what TV shows or movies present them. If you noticed TV shows & movies present them as being brighter, warmer, more compassionate, sensitive, & more lovable than normal people.

While presenting Conservative Christians as people who hate.

• Members

If you noticed TV shows & movies present them as being brighter, warmer, more compassionate, sensitive, & more lovable than normal people.

While presenting Conservative Christians as people who hate.

Then why do you watch?

• Members

I think we have had a conversation in the past about watching TV & going to the movies, you might remember I stated I use to go to the movies, haven't been since the 80's, & I use to watch many shows on TV, & I have a memory.

Isa 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Plus, I'm not like God, I do not have the ability to not remember certain things. Even worse than that, I seem to remember that which I should not, them forget that which I should remember. I suppose hardly any others have such a problem.

I think we have had a conversation in the past about watching TV & going to the movies, you might remember I stated I use to go to the movies, haven't been since the 80's, & I use to watch many shows on TV, & I have a memory.

Isa 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Plus, I'm not like God, I do not have the ability to not remember certain things. Even worse than that, I seem to remember that which I should not, them forget that which I should remember. I suppose hardly any others have such a problem.

It's something we all have to live with. The tongue/mind twister God gave Paul in Romans 7:15-23 applies to every one of us [WITHOUT EXCEPTION].