• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Any Advice?

• Members

Hi -
I am by no means an expert, but as a church p;planting missionary (foreign field so there will be cultural diffs) I have started a few churches.

God bless,
God speed,
calvary

Thank you...that was really interesting (and amazing) testimony! I really appreciate your input and advice. Do you mind if I ask what Mission Board you are (or were) with?

• Members

Thank you...that was really interesting (and amazing) testimony! I really appreciate your input and advice. Do you mind if I ask what Mission Board you are (or were) with?

I opted for local church as my "clearing house", no Mission Board. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't get one or get one. What works for some may not work for others. Take heed unto THY ministry. Much of the advice I got from a book someone gave me years ago. Don't have it any more, but it was a pastor in Oregon, Mike Miller or something like that.

God bless,
calvary

• Members

I opted for local church as my "clearing house", no Mission Board.

God bless,
calvary

That's wonderful!

The methods that you mentioned using seem very similar to what I've read on the "Baptist Church Planting Ministry" website that I posted a link to. Edited by No Nicolaitans