• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Broken Wrist

• Members

Your prayers are all appreciated!

I gave her the bed to herself last night so she could lay however she wanted and so there could be pillows at her side to help rest her arm. At 18 that old sleeping bag I laid on the floor would have felt comfortable but at 48 it feels almost like I was just laying on the floor with no padding at all. A small thing though in order for my wife to have some comfort and get some sleep.

We are thankful she is feeling well enough to attend church today. What a blessing it is to gather with our church family.

• Members

By the time 30 days passes by it will nearly be healed up! I hate to think of breaking it & resetting the wrist.

My wife had a bone in her wrist broken a few years back, did it at work, they did not find it was broken for several months, & it was a very small bone, it still gives her trouble.

• Members

They are hoping it will be okay in 30 days, as do we!

I have one broken bone that was neglected because of battles back and forth over what actually needed to be done and who would actually pay for it. By the time they finished their fighting over all that the bone had healed and could only be fixed by rebreaking it. I decided not to go through all that so the bone was never properly set and fixed. It gave me much trouble for several years but now it doesn't bother me as much.