• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How Would You Reply To This Statement.

Guest 1Timothy115

• Members

Homosexual is being sexually attracted to the same gender.

Pedophilia is an adult being sexually attracted to and preying upon children.

The two things cannot be compared.

One who dives into the sin of homosexuality, a sin that God calls an abomination, will be partakers of many of the vilest sins against God, for there is no respect for the living God

The comparison comes from statstics compiled which indicate a high percentage of pedophiles are homosexual. The highly publicized cases of the Catholic priests preying upon altar boys is a clear example of this.

Beyond that, as far as Scripture is concerned, both pedophilia and homosexuality are illegal, both are peversions, both are sin and in the case of homosexuality God views that sin as an abomonation. They are both sexually perverse sins.

The defense some comes up for those who partake of theses vile sins against God is very alarming.

As you know,The hope for the homosexuals lies in getting saved, having Christ change them to what they are suppose to be. To debate or argue with him, most likely will not change a homosexuals mind. Plus now that many churches will freely accept homosexuals, & they know that, they will not be accepting of a God that will not accept them just as they are. Of course this hold true for all of the lost.

This still isn't the answer. The OP comment was...

Most child molesters, therefore, are not gay people lingering outside schools waiting to snatch children from the playground, as much religious-right rhetoric suggests. Heterosexuals are the child molesters.

The question is how do you refute the quote for those who are listening within earshot. There are weak Christians out there who swallow these comments as if they were fact.

KOB is an example of folks accepting this line of non-Biblical reasoning. He has stated he is a Christian but promotes the sin of homosexuality. He justifies them, takes pleasure in them continuing in the sin; even aiding them in the continuation of the sin. By his own admission. How do we reach folks before they accept this error? How do we give the words the Holy Spirit will use to convince them they are opposing God. Is there also some form of apologetics were're not using? Should Christians just allow the statement that "heterosexuals are the child molesters" be absorbed by the crowd as a fact?

How do we bring out the obvious that, Jerry Sandusky was a homosexual before he was a pedophile? Jerry's predisposition for males, albeit males which he could easily dominate, preceded his pedophilia. That doesn't make him less homosexual it just makes him a cowardly homosexual preying on the weakest same sex he could.

edited to add Sandusky...might have been misinterpreted. Edited by 1Tim115

• Members

The question is how do you refute the quote for those who are listening within earshot. There are weak Christians out there who swallow these comments as if they were fact.

KOB is an example of folks accepting this line of non-Biblical reasoning. He has stated he is a Christian but promotes the sin of homosexuality. He justifies them, takes pleasure in them continuing in the sin; even aiding them in the continuation of the sin. By his own admission. How do we reach folks before they accept this error? How do we give the words the Holy Spirit will use to convince them they are opposing God. Is there also some form of apologetics were're not using? Should Christians just allow the statement that "heterosexuals are the child molesters" be absorbed by the crowd as a fact?

How do we bring out the obvious that, Jerry Sandusky was a homosexual before he was a pedophile? Jerry's predisposition for males, albeit males which he could easily dominate, preceded his pedophilia. That doesn't make him less homosexual it just makes him a cowardly homosexual preying on the weakest same sex he could.

edited to add Sandusky...might have been misinterpreted.

The Word of God is the answer. If folks won't pay heed to what the Word of God clearly says, especially if these people are professing Christians, then it doesn't matter what statistics they hear, what studies have to say.

It really doesn't matter who commits the most sex crimes against children, all sex crimes against children are sin, just as is homosexuality and commiting homosexual acts regardless of "consent", is an abominable sin.

Present them with the clear Word of God on these matters. If they don't care about that, it's time to move on.

• Members

Yes, the Word is the answer, in reality that is what I said early on, they will never understand until they get saved, try to present the plan of salvation to them, just a conventional conversation will not work. And even if you had a conventional conversation, & talked them out of it, someone would come along & talk them back into it. The power is in the Word, Jesus changes people, not us.

You can talk their ears off, & get nowhere with them, until they have the changed heart, the Holy Spirit abiding within them,living in the new man.

To many people feel there's words outside of the Bible that will work with the lost, even lost homosexuals, as already has been mentioned, the power is in the word, not in the conversation, words, that Christians have with them.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ac 2:37 ¶ Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Its the Word that pricks the heart of the lost person.

Ac 5:33 When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.

Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Ps 45:3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.

And of course, this is talking about the Word, the power is always in the Word, Always has been, its as a sharp two edged sword, & if the Word does not work, there's nothing else to try, except praying that the Holy Spirit would help convict them.

• Members

I'm just saying, pedophilia and homosexuality are two entirely different things. Just because a person is one does not make him the other. To compare the two is not right, and is quite offensive.

One is legal, one is illegal. One is between two consenting adults, one is between one adult with power of a young person. Two entirely different things.

I do not see how the two can be compared.

Splitting hairs...... Labels applied to sexual deviates doesn't change the wrath of God. Separating the variations into labeled groups, allows mankind to decide which ones are more acceptable to society than others. It's more OK for two consenting adults than if one person (any age) doesn't consent. Does God make a distinction between rapists depending on the age of the victum? Or, how much a thief steals, when condemming a thief?

Who is offended when petty thieves and "master" thieves are compared? IMHO, only the ones who are guilty of taking what doesn't belong to them. If I steal a pen from work, I probably would be offended if compared to those who rob convenience stores at gun point. Yet, the Bible doesn't put a qualification on the commandment -- Do Not Steal.

In my case, (I can't speak for anyone else) bringing secular law into the discussion, leaves me wondering. How does "legal" and "illegal" have a bearing here. As far as I know it isn't illegal to eat a free meal designated for the homeless if we can afford to buy our own food. In the eyes of God what's His opinion of those who legally steal from the poor? It's legal to kill a baby before he or she emerges from the womb, but it's illegal to kill that child after it takes a breath of air. Here in the US prostitution is legal in some places and illegal in others. Will our Lord use man-made laws when we stand before Him in judgement, or His? Does man's approval (law) make prostitution or murder of babies, or homosexuality right in the eyes of God?

In this increasingly "politically correct" world, it appears that it won't be long before any opposition to satan will be more than just "offensive" to sinners. Failure to move from tolerance to condone increasingly leads to "legal" consequences for "illegal" words and deeds of professing Christians. Edited by Oldtimer

• Members

I read the original quote at the source. Chose not to reply in that venue.

This is just my 2-cents, FWIW.

IMHO, there are some situations where it may be more damaging to Christian witness to make a reply than to just standback and watch/listen. Those firmly in the grasp of satan have the ability to negate and vilify Christians. Yes, true Christians have the armour of God to shield them. However, the undecided, who are also reading/hearing, don't have that protection. Without true understanding, will they turn away from the confrontation (abuse) they know/fear they will bear if they turn to God's word?

In some situations, we have a better opportunity, IMHO, for an effective witness to the undecided. In those, it's a combination of using God's word and the fruit of our lives bearing witness, too. In situations where undecided know us personally, our lives may be a greater testimony than any words we say. As, our lives may give the weight needed for our words, whether quoting scripture or simply stating our beliefs.

I don't believe there's a one-size-fits-all response to a statement like the one originally quoted. First, we have to decide when to stand on the side and when to step up. (Crowd in a gay bar vs a conversation in a supermaket isle, for example.) Next, we have to decide based on the context of the individual situation and the individuals involved, how to best bear witness. IMHO, that usually means staying focused on the relevant point, issue, idea during the discussion. If the conversation becomes throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks (bringing in or allowing other, possibly non related issues) it may be time to say we'll talk about this another day.

In closing, all that said, there's one other point. The role of the Holy Spirit in all of this. Seeking His guidance in when/how to respond and remembering His role in the lives of the undecided, too. Perhaps it better to let the poster in the original venue condem himself as the Holy Spirit reveals the truth to the undecided.

Thoughts?

• Members

Beyond that, as far as Scripture is concerned, both pedophilia and homosexuality are illegal, both are peversions, both are sin and in the case of homosexuality God views that sin as an abomonation. They are both sexually perverse sins.

Having never studied pedophilia before, could you share the scripture that pedophilia is illegal, a perversion, and sin? I cannot see the physical attraction between a child and an adult, but I can understand the devil spirits involved.

And please don't assume because I ask the question that I in any way support or defend or accept such behavior or thinking.

Thanks.

I read the original quote at the source. Chose not to reply in that venue.

This is just my 2-cents, FWIW.

IMHO, there are some situations where it may be more damaging to Christian witness to make a reply than to just standback and watch/listen. Those firmly in the grasp of satan have the ability to negate and vilify Christians. Yes, true Christians have the armour of God to shield them. However, the undecided, who are also reading/hearing, don't have that protection. Without true understanding, will they turn away from the confrontation (abuse) they know/fear they will bear if they turn to God's word?

In some situations, we have a better opportunity, IMHO, for an effective witness to the undecided. In those, it's a combination of using God's word and the fruit of our lives bearing witness, too. In situations where undecided know us personally, our lives may be a greater testimony than any words we say. As, our lives may give the weight needed for our words, whether quoting scripture or simply stating our beliefs.

I don't believe there's a one-size-fits-all response to a statement like the one originally quoted. First, we have to decide when to stand on the side and when to step up. (Crowd in a gay bar vs a conversation in a supermaket isle, for example.) Next, we have to decide based on the context of the individual situation and the individuals involved, how to best bear witness. IMHO, that usually means staying focused on the relevant point, issue, idea during the discussion. If the conversation becomes throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks (bringing in or allowing other, possibly non related issues) it may be time to say we'll talk about this another day.

In closing, all that said, there's one other point. The role of the Holy Spirit in all of this. Seeking His guidance in when/how to respond and remembering His role in the lives of the undecided, too. Perhaps it better to let the poster in the original venue condem himself as the Holy Spirit reveals the truth to the undecided.

Thoughts?

Thanks, I think it makes sense.

My concern with these issues stems from a petition moving through Ohio, my home state, to rewrite the Ohio Constitution to provide for same sex marriage. I'm praying daily the effort fails however, the proponents will be going door to door and addressing crowds to promote their cause. When they come to my door or when I encounter them on the street corner I need to be prepared with my answers. I know this wasn't "same sex marriage" in the OP but the previous attempt to garner the boards wisdom failed.

At my door I will explain my position based on the Bible and I will share the gospel according to the Holy Spirit. Its the informal chance encounter in public where I want to insure I'm effective and sincere presenting my opposition from a Biblical Christian perspective. I want to be true to my Savior and harmless as a dove but wise as serpents. When Paul started his discourse on Mars Hill, he didn't say repent and receive or suffer eternal damnation. He started from a perspective they understood and ended with some saying, " we will hear thee again of this matter." That is the effect I hope to have but all these comments are helping me to frame the content of that moment. Again, thanks.

• Members

Ec 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
Ec 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ec 3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Ec 3:3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
Ec 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Ec 3:5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
Ec 3:6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
Ec 3:7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

Of course, there's a time to talk, & a time to be quite. But always remember, if you can plant a seed, the Holy Spirit may later convict. And if the seed is not planted ......................................................

And if your not in the conversation, just happen to hear the conversation, it might be best to stay out of it.

And for those that happen to be within ear shot of hearing a conversation your involved in about this subject, or any other subject we do have to use wisdom from above, praying to God that you would have the proper words to use when such indents comes about, plus practice helps, or should I say after having had conversations of this type, that will help you much. But the power is in the Word

Col 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
Col 4:4 That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
Col 4:5 ¶ Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Some have the idea its all about lifestyle evangelism, that is if we live in in front of them, they will want it. That's not true, we do need to live it in front of them, practice what we believe & preach, its more than lifestyle evangelism, hearing the Word is very important, the power is in God's Word, & its God's Word that does the changing.

Ro 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

All of us are preachers.

• Members

Winston Churchill’s Choice Words for Obama’s “Gay Pride Month”

Filed under Articles, Christian History, Christian Worldview {20 comments}

lenin.jpg
This month the U.S. federal government has officially endorsed America’s fourth “Gay Pride Month” in the last dozen years. President Bill Clinton originally declared June “Gay Pride Month” in June of 2000, and President Barack Obama has continued that tradition ever since June 2009.[1] These declarations foreshadowed his announcement shortly before Mother’s Day last month which made him the first President in the history of the United States to executively communicate moral and political support for changing the historical, common law, statutory and biblical definition of marriage to sanction the ability of two men or two women to marry.
But the West’s great political heroes of only a few generations past had starkly different expressions toward homosexuality (sodomy).

In 1919, after Lenin had led the Soviets to slaughter the entire Russian royal family and then set up the Cheka (his own version of the Gestapo) to hunt down all opponents of Marxism, Winston Churchill like many westerners became aghast to hear the news. He told the cabinet that Lenin and Trotsky should be captured and hanged, “as the object upon whom justice will be executed, however long it takes, and to make them feel that their punishment will become an important object of British policy.”[2]

He told the Dundee electors that the Bolsheviks were reducing Russia “to an animal form of barbarism,” maintaining themselves by “bloody and wholesale butcheries and murders carried out to large extent by Chinese executions and armored cars. . . . Civilization is being completely extinguished[.]”
But perhaps Churchill’s most telling words were communicated to Lloyd George. Churchill wrote: “You might as well legalize sodomy as recognize the Bolsheviks.”[3]
Say what? Yes, you read that correctly. Winston Churchill, speaking for all of western society in his day, not only summarized the disdain people should feel toward the evils of Lenin’s Communism but also expressed how utterly unthinkable his generation considered legalized sodomy. Let alone celebrating it. He sensed sodomy was such an unquestionable evil that he felt confident in comparing it to something else he knew to be just as evil so as to effectively convey his moral outrage.
churchill.jpg
Where is the moral outrage of this generation? Today, in contrast we not only have legalized sodomy, but we celebrate sodomy along with communism publicly, as our new civil leaders encourage us. In this day of self-indulgence and ”tolerance,” we’re running short on the morally unthinkable.

Churchill’s generation reflected one less removed from the influence of Christendom — a revival that began in the fourteenth century and saw its height between the fifteenth and sixteenth century with the rise of the Reformers and the Puritans. The momentum of influence that movement had on western culture moved forward with such great force during its time that it has been slow in diminishing, despite all the barriers raised by the Enlightenment, Darwinism, Marxism, Pluralism, Post-Modernism, and other God-opposing ideologies of men. And now, even in the midst of a month when unthinkable evil is being celebrated around America, we are beginning to see Christians once again opening up the lost book of the Law and echoing the cries of the Reformers and Puritans: Sola Scriptura!
When the Lord first made man, even before He commanded him not to eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, He established for man a basic, universal principle when he gave man woman to enjoy as his helpmeet. “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh,” says Genesis 2:24. Again, Ephesians 5:31 repeats: “For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.”
God’s moral principle is clear. Marriage was designed by the Lord to be between a man and a woman. To do any other is an act of direct rebellion against the Lord of Glory, the Creator, the Sovereign. To reject God’s design for marriage (and as a facet of it, sexuality) is to do the unthinkable.
It is one thing to encourage our citizens not to take the law into their own hands or not to act ungraciously to fellow sinners in need of repentance and salvation. It is quite another to encourage a people living in sin to be unashamed — indeed “proud” — of on-going commissions of an act God calls “an abomination.” (See KJV'>Leviticus 18:22.)
Endnotes:

1. See the Presidential Proclamation on June 1, 2012 declaring June “Gay Pride Month” at this link to the official White House site. []
  2. Quoted by Martin Gilbert in R.S. Churchill and Martin Gilbert, Winston S. Churchill, Vol. IV, p. 225 (London, 1966). []
  3. Ibid. 362-364. []

http://americanvision.org/5931/winston-churchills-choice-words-for-gay-pride-month/

• Members

Having never studied pedophilia before, could you share the scripture that pedophilia is illegal, a perversion, and sin? I cannot see the physical attraction between a child and an adult, but I can understand the devil spirits involved.

And please don't assume because I ask the question that I in any way support or defend or accept such behavior or thinking.

Thanks.

So you have doubts that its a sin for grown ups to force their self sexually on infants, & young children?

• Members

So you have doubts that its a sin for grown ups to force their self sexually on infants, & young children?

You certainly do like to assume and think the worst. I never said that, nor did I insinuate it. It is wrong for anyone to force their will on another, regardless of age or gender. My question is that is there a specific place that says such actions are singled out? For example, homosexuality is specifically spelled out. Fornication is specifically spelled out. Stealing is specifically spelled out. Is this specifically spelled out? If it isn't, then what age do you draw the line? What Biblical basis is there for that? Is 12 too young, or 20, or 2?

When I have a question or comment, I am hesitant to ask or say much on here because some think that because a question is asked or a comment made that it infers something. It doesn't. I use chapter and verse to decide what to believe and practice, not religion or feelings. Edited by trell

• Members

You certainly do like to assume and think the worst. I never said that, nor did I insinuate it. It is wrong for anyone to force their will on another, regardless of age or gender. My question is that is there a specific place that says such actions are singled out? For example, homosexuality is specifically spelled out. Fornication is specifically spelled out. Stealing is specifically spelled out. Is this specifically spelled out? If it isn't, then what age do you draw the line? What Biblical basis is there for that? Is 12 too young, or 20, or 2?

When I have a question or comment, I am hesitant to ask or say much on here because some think that because a question is asked or a comment made that it infers something. It doesn't. I use chapter and verse to decide what to believe and practice, not religion or feelings.

One moment, slow down, stop, that's exactly what I did, I asked you a simple question, but you are about to blow up against me giving me a full blast with both barrels, perhaps reloading & shooting again. I did not say you insinuate anything. Just an innocent question.

Now, if I made a statement saying that's what you believe or said, that would be 100% different.

I did ask. Do you have any doubts about the subject being wrong, a sin.

Edited to add.

Do you think that the person that's a pedophilia is without natural affection? The natural affection God gives a person. I believe so, for its unnatural for a man to force his elf on a young person, especially his own child.

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection.... Edited by Jerry80871852

Winston Churchill’s Choice Words for Obama’s “Gay Pride Month”

Filed under Articles, Christian History, Christian Worldview {20 comments}

lenin.jpg
This month the U.S. federal government has officially endorsed America’s fourth “Gay Pride Month” in the last dozen years. President Bill Clinton originally declared June “Gay Pride Month” in June of 2000, and President Barack Obama has continued that tradition ever since June 2009.[1] These declarations foreshadowed his announcement shortly before Mother’s Day last month which made him the first President in the history of the United States to executively communicate moral and political support for changing the historical, common law, statutory and biblical definition of marriage to sanction the ability of two men or two women to marry.
But the West’s great political heroes of only a few generations past had starkly different expressions toward homosexuality (sodomy).

In 1919, after Lenin had led the Soviets to slaughter the entire Russian royal family and then set up the Cheka (his own version of the Gestapo) to hunt down all opponents of Marxism, Winston Churchill like many westerners became aghast to hear the news. He told the cabinet that Lenin and Trotsky should be captured and hanged, “as the object upon whom justice will be executed, however long it takes, and to make them feel that their punishment will become an important object of British policy.”[2]

He told the Dundee electors that the Bolsheviks were reducing Russia “to an animal form of barbarism,” maintaining themselves by “bloody and wholesale butcheries and murders carried out to large extent by Chinese executions and armored cars. . . . Civilization is being completely extinguished[.]”
But perhaps Churchill’s most telling words were communicated to Lloyd George. Churchill wrote: “You might as well legalize sodomy as recognize the Bolsheviks.”[3]
Say what? Yes, you read that correctly. Winston Churchill, speaking for all of western society in his day, not only summarized the disdain people should feel toward the evils of Lenin’s Communism but also expressed how utterly unthinkable his generation considered legalized sodomy. Let alone celebrating it. He sensed sodomy was such an unquestionable evil that he felt confident in comparing it to something else he knew to be just as evil so as to effectively convey his moral outrage.
churchill.jpg
Where is the moral outrage of this generation? Today, in contrast we not only have legalized sodomy, but we celebrate sodomy along with communism publicly, as our new civil leaders encourage us. In this day of self-indulgence and ”tolerance,” we’re running short on the morally unthinkable.

Churchill’s generation reflected one less removed from the influence of Christendom — a revival that began in the fourteenth century and saw its height between the fifteenth and sixteenth century with the rise of the Reformers and the Puritans. The momentum of influence that movement had on western culture moved forward with such great force during its time that it has been slow in diminishing, despite all the barriers raised by the Enlightenment, Darwinism, Marxism, Pluralism, Post-Modernism, and other God-opposing ideologies of men. And now, even in the midst of a month when unthinkable evil is being celebrated around America, we are beginning to see Christians once again opening up the lost book of the Law and echoing the cries of the Reformers and Puritans: Sola Scriptura!
When the Lord first made man, even before He commanded him not to eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, He established for man a basic, universal principle when he gave man woman to enjoy as his helpmeet. “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh,” says Genesis 2:24. Again, Ephesians 5:31 repeats: “For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.”
God’s moral principle is clear. Marriage was designed by the Lord to be between a man and a woman. To do any other is an act of direct rebellion against the Lord of Glory, the Creator, the Sovereign. To reject God’s design for marriage (and as a facet of it, sexuality) is to do the unthinkable.
It is one thing to encourage our citizens not to take the law into their own hands or not to act ungraciously to fellow sinners in need of repentance and salvation. It is quite another to encourage a people living in sin to be unashamed — indeed “proud” — of on-going commissions of an act God calls “an abomination.” (See Leviticus 18:22.)
Endnotes:
  1. See the Presidential Proclamation on June 1, 2012 declaring June “Gay Pride Month” at this link to the official White House site. []
  2. Quoted by Martin Gilbert in R.S. Churchill and Martin Gilbert, Winston S. Churchill, Vol. IV, p. 225 (London, 1966). []
  3. Ibid. 362-364. []

http://americanvisio...ay-pride-month/

He sensed sodomy was such an unquestionable evil that he felt confident in comparing it to something else he knew to be just as evil so as to effectively convey his moral outrage.

Compare and contrast from the moral perspective is a reasonable device.

It is one thing to encourage our citizens not to take the law into their own hands or not to act ungraciously to fellow sinners in need of repentance and salvation. It is quite another to encourage a people living in sin to be unashamed — indeed “proud” — of on-going commissions of an act God calls “an abomination.”

This whole paragraph would be great to be stressed from the pulpit, from the Christian on the street, from the casual conversation between neighbors. Although as some have said, until they are saved these truths fall on dull ears. If you get to this point when opportunity to speak arrives, then pray the Holy Spirit will use it.

• Members

One moment, slow down, stop, that's exactly what I did, I asked you a simple question, but you are about to blow up against me giving me a full blast with both barrels, perhaps reloading & shooting again. I did not say you insinuate anything. Just an innocent question.

Now, if I made a statement saying that's what you believe or said, that would be 100% different.

I did ask. Do you have any doubts about the subject being wrong, a sin.

Edited to add.

Do you think that the person that's a pedophilia is without natural affection? The natural affection God gives a person. I believe so, for its unnatural for a man to force his elf on a young person, especially his own child.

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection....

After I said: "Having never studied pedophilia before, could you share the scripture that pedophilia is illegal, a perversion, and sin? I cannot see the physical attraction between a child and an adult, but I can understand the devil spirits involved.

Thanks."

Your question to me was: "So you have doubts that its a sin for grown ups to force their self sexually on infants, & young children?"

What in my statement or question got you to consider that I have doubts? The very question you asked, and asked it by saying "So you have doubts..." insinuates I doubt. And you do not see, apparently, how that insinuates something. To me, it is not 'an innocent question' which you asked. This is the very kind of thing I was referring to when I said "When I have a question or comment, I am hesitant to ask or say much on here because some think that because a question is asked or a comment made that it infers something."

My doubt, if you wish to refer to it as such, is that the Bible specifically singles it out. Whether the people in question are 2 or 102, the sin of adultery would seem to cover it. Homosexuality is covered separately because it is not adultery. If it were a woman with a girl, or a man with a boy, then homosexuality would cover it, unless there are additional verses which deal with the age of the 'participants'. To us it may seem worse, but is it, Biblically speaking, if one person is younger, and if so, how much younger? What if it was someone 8 and 48? What if they were 18 and 58? These are questions which infer nothing by me!

Following this train of thought further, what age is 'inappropriate', or what determines it is sin? In the first century Middle East, the China of 50 years ago, and the USA of 100 years ago, it was normal in many areas for a girl to be married at 12, a boy at about the same age to be working a full time job. We are talking cultures, not sin, unless scripture gives a specific time or age. That being said, it is always wrong for one to force themselves on another, regardless of age. Even in a family relationship, let alone in a non-family situation. Our heavenly Father does not force us to do something. Why should anyone else?