• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This Is Witchcraft! Why Is This Person Not Banned?

• Members

I might get flack for this but I believe that this type of thing must be exposed and brought into the "light"

Sent to me from "Lion of God" today and I wonder if I am the only one who got this?

Sent Today, 08:53 AM
I know you love the Lord Jesus so much that you like I, want them who is going to bless the Lord Jesus the most with the blessings they have, so much that this will be acceptable to you as it is with me. So I sent you this so as you would know what happened to you. So you can praise the Lord for it as you see this come to pass.

Lord Jesus the Christ,
I petition thee to grant me this request.

I request that if this person using this screen name "2Tim215" on this web site, loves you more than I. Take all of the curses and all of the afflictions that are on their mind, heart and soul and all their life and put them upon me. Take all the blessings that God your Father has given to me and give them all to this person using the screen name "2Tim215" on this web site and all their love ones.

But Lord Jesus,

If I love you more than this person, using this screen name "2Tim215 " on this web site. Take all of the curses and afflictions that are on my mind, heart and soul and all my life and put them on them and their love ones. Take all the blessings that God your Father has given to this person using the screen name "2Tim215" on this web site and all their love ones, and give them all to me.

amen.

The Lord giveth the Lord taketh away

blessed be the name of the Lord.

amen

THIS IS WITCHCRAFT!!!!!!!!