• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Tired and hurt

• Members

Last week I rolled my akle and heard 3 pops.I moderately sprained my ankle and did some nerve damage. I am out work for 6 weeks. Now they are saying that I might have a fracture also. Pray for me and my family. My wife is pregnant, she lost her job 2 weeks ago and we just moved. I will get paid from work for my time out but it will only be my base pay. We put in for a hardship loan from work. It is out of my 401k so just pray we can get it,cause if this isn't hardship I don't want to see what is. Pray for me I am struggling and I need to see what God is doing in my life through the many trials we have been going through the past 6 years. Also pray for me to rely more on God. These elections really got me down and if I offended anyone with my rants please forgive me. I believe I must focus on why we are here. To spread the gospel and not argue politics with the lost. Please kee my family in your prayers.

• Members

Know that God can bring good out of whatever He allows into our lives if we will but turn to Him, trust Him, and obey. Take this time to pursue holiness. As Scripture says, if we draw nigh to Him, He will draw nigh to us. Spend much time in the Word and in prayer.

Praying for you and your family :pray

• Members

Many of us are out of work - I lost my job two weeks ago. God will see us through these times just as He has seen us through the rest!

Praying for you and your family and the little one on the way! :pray

PS Your wife can go to the local Health Dept and get signed up for WIC services - they provide milk and such. I would rather see it go to an AMerican Citizen than for it to go to an Illegal Alien mother waiting for her anchor baby to arrive! :cool

• 1 month later...