• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Great deals on King James Version of the Bible

Pastor Matt

• Administrators

The following link has some great deals on King James Version Bibles.

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find/1283261735?event=EBRN|1490825|114187&N=1014722+5401+4294872837&Ne=200900&Nso=1&Nu=product.endeca_rollup&Ns=product.number_sold&Nf=product.curr_sell_price|BTWN+0+1000

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'm not from the US.... but I want to order KJV bible study online. Is there an easy way to obtain one? The bible on my wishlist is the King James Version study bible by Thomas Nelson. But its not available here in my country.

You can't order through amazon.com wherever you're at?

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'm not from the US.... but I want to order KJV bible study online. Is there an easy way to obtain one? The bible on my wishlist is the King James Version study bible by Thomas Nelson. But its not available here in my country.

Yes; there are online Bible studies from a number of sources - free. But, you have to be careful - very careful. Now Cambridge in the UK has an excellent 8 yr program to earn your degree (it is a very tough one) - it is a costly program; but, free if you do not have the means to pay -- great deal. Maybe the best going. Finishing an eight year course from Cambridge will give you an education but............ Without the Holy Ghost; you'd just be another dull boring individual.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

I got my Bible from http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/  They offer Bibles at cost of production.  The one I got was the Note takers Executive Edition Bible with genuine Black Lambskin cover.  It cost $57 plus shipping. 

Black 1 piece with black thread Item # 400E1B

Archived