• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pray for my friend's wife

• Members

Mary has breast cancer, pray for her. 36 years ago Jerry and Mary were wed. They are not saved.

He continues to resist witnessing and invitations to come to church. He all but choked up today when he told me about Mary. It is not at all like my dear friend to show emotion.

Jerry has an eye for watching women and a passion for beer. I had told him in the past to quit gawking at the scantily dressed women, he ignored me; last year Jerry lost an eye to cancer. Even after he lost the eye he continues to gawk at the women. His work provides him ample opportunity for the gawking.

I told him on other occasions the Lord may take something else to get his attention. I could not remind him of that today.

On April 1 it will be 41 years since we departed for the Navy on the buddy plan. I love my dear friend and care deeply for his soul. I would like nothing more than to hear him say he received Christ as Lord.

Please pray for their salvation and Mary to be restored from the cancer. I told him I want to come visit and didn't turn me down. I will make that arrangement soon.