• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Severe Sinus Infection & Dizziness.

• Members

Hello my friends,

I apologize for my absence. My health and such, as some of you know, has been very rough. Many afflictions have overtaken me since April of 2009, when this all started. Unfortunately, they've gotten worse, not better.

For the past month or so, I've been afflicted by congestion, a cold, sinus infection - probably a cold that turned into a sinus infection. I went to the doctor and got an antibiotic, and I thought that the nightmare was over. Unfortunately, they did no good; this is not surprising, as I learned thereafter that most sinus infections are caused by viruses.

Its most afflicting issue has been that of causing severe dizziness. I was already dizzy, but this made it much worse; probably by the sinuses swelling or something due to congestion. A few days ago, I thought I was going to end up in the emergency room due to the insane amount of torment. It was then that I finally found something that allowed my sinuses to drain a ton of mucous. Unfortunately, while it has seemed to help a little, it has not been much, and today I have felt extremely horrible (as if I didn't already).

I have tried many natural remedies, and, of course, conventional medication, with no relief for any of this. Sitting with my head reclined allows my sinuses to drain, and it's the only thing that's worked. But, even if it is effective, it is not making me feel much better, if hardly at all, yet.

I need relief desperately. This awful, more severe dizziness has been afflicting me for quite some time now.

Thank you all so much. I miss you all, and I hope to be back and active soon.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

• Members

Sorry about your health issues, as you recover from sinus infections and alike, avoid as much dairy products and mucus producing products as well, this will help clear your sinuses out. If you have severe sinus pain take some vicks avoid your eyes put the vicks on your forehead and around your sinuses, and put some on the lower part back of your head near the neck area, this will help sooth the pain of the sinuses. I have tried this many times in the passed and it works wonders. You will stink up the room your in but its will work wonders.
I come up for more info when I think of them. My prayers are with you.

• Members

Sorry about your health issues, as you recover from sinus infections and alike, avoid as much dairy products and mucus producing products as well, this will help clear your sinuses out. If you have severe sinus pain take some vicks avoid your eyes put the vicks on your forehead and around your sinuses, and put some on the lower part back of your head near the neck area, this will help sooth the pain of the sinuses. I have tried this many times in the passed and it works wonders. You will stink up the room your in but its will work wonders.
I come up for more info when I think of them. My prayers are with you.

Thank you very much. :)

I can tell that the infection is beginning to clear up, as the mucous is breaking up. However, that could theoretically, for a time, make the dizziness worse. As there are several possible causes: mucous or something in the nose; something on the ears; and swelled sinuses. None of these would immediately be fixed, and could even be worse as you could better, especially the first two.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

• Members
My daughter had a lot of sinus problems and this year (she's 26) they finally noticed she had some kind of narrow nasal passage, did surgery on that, and now she's MUCH better.

Praying for you...

Thank you, my friend.

It's interesting you mentioned that. My sinuses are fine, however, I apparently have a deviated nasal septum. This can prevent sinus drainage (and my sinuses have only recently started draining, hence why the infection has held on so long). Also, apparently people with this are more prone to be dizzy during sinus infections (perhaps due to the aforementioned?).

I can tell my body seems to be getting better and recovering from the infection, it just has not manifested itself in outward relief yet. However, Lord willing, that will come soon.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

• Members

Please pray for me (and my family). A cold has been going around for weeks now, and I finally caught it. So I now have a sinus infection (prolonged because of fighting this? Seems plausible), severe dizziness, a sore throat, and a low-grade fever. This probably explains why, the last couple of days, I've been a combination of feeling better and worse.

PLEASE pray. My torment has somehow increased even more. I don't know how much more I can take.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

• Members

Something like that went around here a month or so ago. It hit just about everybody but me and it was pretty bad.

Praying...

Thank you, brother.

This wouldn't be too big of a deal, excepts that I already had something else...So, I'm miserable. Headache, sore throat, dizziness, and fever...
God bless,
Joel ><>.