• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Marines disarmed for Leon Panetta speech

• Members

I think this is good news. It tell me that our glorious leaders are becoming afraid of the troops they are putting in harms way. Why is this a good sign?
Well when our leaders declare martial law on the citizenry of America maybe a portion of the troops will be on the citizens side and refuse to just follow orders.
I know this is probably just a pipe dream but even so there may be times when a mutiny is a good thing.

http://www.politico....0312/74004.html

God bless,
Larry

Edited by pilgrim1938

• Members

I think this is good news. It tell me that our glorious leaders are becoming afraid of the troops they are putting in harms way. Why is this a good sign?
Well when our leaders declare martial law on the citizenry of America maybe a portion of the troops will be on the citizens side and refuse to just follow orders.
I know this is probably just a pipe dream but even so there may be times when a mutiny is a good thing.

http://www.politico....0312/74004.html

God bless,
Larry

Unarmed troops will not have the tools to defend him either.

• Members

Maybe he has done something to make him fear our soldiers having weapons while he is somewhere close to them.

Panetta is a subversive. He's a close ally of George Soros and has headed a number of his front groups. He was also an ally of the Clintons.

After wrecking the CIA, President Obama turned him loose on the DOD to finish off that institution.

As much as I love the uniformed services and all things military, I can no longer recommend it to my children or anyone else for that matter. Not unless America begins to appoint God-fearing men to political office who will transform their institutions into those which ackknowledge the Lord in word and deed.

• Members

Panetta is a subversive. He's a close ally of George Soros and has headed a number of his front groups. He was also an ally of the Clintons.

After wrecking the CIA, President Obama turned him loose on the DOD to finish off that institution.

As much as I love the uniformed services and all things military, I can no longer recommend it to my children or anyone else for that matter. Not unless America begins to appoint God-fearing men to political office who will transform their institutions into those which ackknowledge the Lord in word and deed.

Agreed. Almost ashamed to say I served, but that was over 30 years ago when the climate was different.

• Members

Agreed. Almost ashamed to say I served, but that was over 30 years ago when the climate was different.

Don't even think about it! Even with Democratic Presidents the ethos then was mostly intact and Christians could serve and honor the Lord by doing so.

• Members

Right there with you.

I also know several young men who served in Iraq and/or Afghanistan who now regret joining because of what they were put through. It wasn't the physical difficulties they faced that bothered them, it was the emotional and especially the spiritual aspects of it all.

• Members

I feel the same & my family has a history of serving. My great grandfather, my father, 3 brothers, myself, now my grandson. There might be more that served, that is the ones I know of, many of my family members I have never met.

I feel we have gone past the point of return, I fear American will never go back even close to what it once was.