• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

In Such An Hour Film I Am Working On

• Members

The Bible does refer to a group of people who have not taken the mark of the beast, and it seems like they are more than just the 144,000 Jews....

I'm on the fence as well....I don't think its going to be like "Left Behind" for sure. On the other hand.... only God knows hearts and He knows who has snubbed their nose at Him and who would probably accept Him under the right circumstances. I think the Trib has two reasons...to punish those who reject....but also to bring the last bit of unsaved to Him.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm not sure that everyone who has touched a Gospel tract in their entire life will be doomed in the Tribulation. But only God knows that....God has chosen His people in His foreknowledge so I assume that the foreknowledge also applies during the Tribulation...and He is the Judge of those who will accept and reject Him.

I do know there will be a strong delusion so many will believe the lie...again, that is actually a delusion in the mind, so God knows who that will apply to and who it will not.

I do think there will be a large group of people who were "almost ready" to believe when the rapture happens...very possibly they will believe immediately and then of course, unfortunately, pay dearly for their wait.

• Members

The Bible does refer to a group of people who have not taken the mark of the beast, and it seems like they are more than just the 144,000 Jews....

I'm on the fence as well....I don't think its going to be like "Left Behind" for sure. On the other hand.... only God knows hearts and He knows who has snubbed their nose at Him and who would probably accept Him under the right circumstances. I think the Trib has two reasons...to punish those who reject....but also to bring the last bit of unsaved to Him.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm not sure that everyone who has touched a Gospel tract in their entire life will be doomed in the Tribulation. But only God knows that....God has chosen His people in His foreknowledge so I assume that the foreknowledge also applies during the Tribulation...and He is the Judge of those who will accept and reject Him.

I do know there will be a strong delusion so many will believe the lie...again, that is actually a delusion in the mind, so God knows who that will apply to and who it will not.

I do think there will be a large group of people who were "almost ready" to believe when the rapture happens...very possibly they will believe immediately and then of course, unfortunately, pay dearly for their wait.

What are the "right circumstances"?

• Members

Thanks for all the support. I do know this. The rapture will have very little do do with the movie. It is more of events leading up to the rapture. The main focus of the movie I hope will be you better get ready for whatever. Rapture or death. I have a short video clip posted at the Facebook page if anyone is interested. You can also get more updates there. https://www.facebook.com/InSuchAnHour God bless. :)

• Members
TheBibleSender

On another site I mentioned someone in Ireland who distributes free Gospel CDs and, I believe, DVDs. I did not have any info at the time. I have just come across some of their CDs. They give a telephone no of 02891-826880 If this is a Northern Ireland number the no from abroad will be 00442891-826880. They seem to be pre trib.

I have had these CDs for a few years, so it may not be up to date.

• Members

TheBibleSender

On another site I mentioned someone in Ireland who distributes free Gospel CDs and, I believe, DVDs. I did not have any info at the time. I have just come across some of their CDs. They give a telephone no of 02891-826880 If this is a Northern Ireland number the no from abroad will be 00442891-826880. They seem to be pre trib.

I have had these CDs for a few years, so it may not be up to date.

Thanks. But we do not need them any more. I just found out that a church voted to give us $1000 towards a DVD burner. I assume that is what you are referring to? I remember the conversation but cannot remember the board. Thanks for following up. God bless. :)