• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Mid Point of the Tribulation Period

• Members

I don't agree with the previous post.

As far as I see it the church will be raptured before the seven year tribulation and then the two witnesses along with the 144,000 midway. This would be the "man child" that is caught up in Rev. 12:5 before the woman (Israel) flees into the wilderness for 3 1/2 years. The rest of those on earth have to endure until the end (i.e. the Second Coming of Christ) and avoid taking the mark.

In chapter fifteen, we see a large group of people in heaven who will have chosen to accept the gospel of Christ even though it will cost them their lives. They praise God while He sends seven angels out of the temple with the last seven plagues for the earth.

Revelation 15:1–3 KJV
1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Please consider these verses and tell me who you think they are?

• Members

In chapter fifteen, we see a large group of people in heaven who will have chosen to accept the gospel of Christ even though it will cost them their lives. They praise God while He sends seven angels out of the temple with the last seven plagues for the earth.

Revelation 15:1–3 KJV
1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Please consider these verses and tell me who you think they are?

This is the saved Jewish remnant as well as the Gentiles that endured unto the end. Chapters 14-16 are the antitype of God's deliverence of the children of Israel from Egypt under Moses' leading. Notice they are singing the song of Moses. The tribulation saints will be taken out just before God drops the hammer on this world in the form of the vial judgements. This all takes place in the final days of the great tribulation. This has nothing to do with any Christians in the church age alive or dead. Edited by Wilchbla

• Members

This is the saved Jewish remnant as well as the Gentiles that endured unto the end. Chapters 14-16 are the antitype of God's deliverence of the children of Israel from Egypt under Moses' leading. Notice they are singing the song of Moses. The tribulation saints will be taken out just before God drops the hammer on this world in the form of the vial judgements. This all takes place in the final days of the great tribulation. This has nothing to do with any Christians in the church age alive or dead.

Notice that they came out of the tribulation because they had victory over the beast and his Image. I believe this includes the resurrected Gentiles from the first half of the tribulations and the 144000, and the two witnesses or prophets. All of them were resurrected at the middle of the tribulation before the last 7 judgments.