• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Five Phases of the First Resurrection

• Members

The Five Phases of the First Resurrection

(1) Jesus took the Old Testament saints to Heaven at His ascension. Ephesians 4:8 KJV

(2) The Holy Spirit and the church age saints are caught up to heaven before the antichrist Is given power in the Christian nations. 2Thessalonians 2:3-12 KJV,

(3) The mid tribulation catching up will include the two witnesses Revelation 11:3,7-14 KJV, the 144,000 sealed Jews from Revelation chapter 7 who where redeemed from the earth. Revelation 14:1-4 KJV, and the redeemed dead saints from the first half of the Tribulation. See Revelation 15:1-4 KJV

(4) The dead saints from the last half of the tribulation are redeemed from the earth after the tribulation. Revelation 20:4 KJV

(5) The dead saints from the Kingdom age will be judged at the great white throne judgment along with the second resurrection sinners. Revelation 20:11-15 KJV

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members

You've missed the most important one - that protects us from condemnation of the second death:

John 5:
Verily, verily, I say u
nt
o you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that se
nt
me, hath everlasting life, and shall n
ot
come i
nt
o condemnation; but is passed from death u
nt
o life.

Verily, verily, I say u
nt
o you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

We must hear the Word - here & NOW - & we are spiritually resurrected - already we begin eternal life. (John 3:16)

• Members

You've missed the most important one - that protects us from condemnation of the second death:
John 5:
Verily, verily, I say u
nt
o you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that se
nt
me, hath everlasting life, and shall n
ot
come i
nt
o condemnation; but is passed from death u
nt
o life.

Verily, verily, I say u
nt
o you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

We must hear the Word - here & NOW - & we are spiritually resurrected - already we begin eternal life. (John 3:16)

Yes we have eternal life now but we are not caught up to heaven yet.