• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Marriage Seminar material

• Members

I have a series on the home that I do.

My recommendation to you is to think about what your families need and develop a series that fits your people. Here are some suggestions
1. #1 reason for divorce is $$ - Have a series of messages on getting out of debt, staying out of debt and planning for the future (3 weeks)
2. #2 reason for divorce - Communication, or lack thereof. - Have a series of messages on how to resolve issues in their marriage. (3-4 weeks)
a. This starts with the understanding their is no reason for divorce
b. Proper Biblical basis for submission (wife is queen of the house, not a servant to the King)
3. Children (position and roles in the home)
a. Proper Biblical Discipline

I am sure there are much more you can think of, but that gets you through about 10 weeks.

I have a series on the home that I do.

My recommendation to you is to think about what your families need and develop a series that fits your people. Here are some suggestions
1. #1 reason for divorce is $$ - Have a series of messages on getting out of debt, staying out of debt and planning for the future (3 weeks)
2. #2 reason for divorce - Communication, or lack thereof. - Have a series of messages on how to resolve issues in their marriage. (3-4 weeks)
a. This starts with the understanding their is no reason for divorce
b. Proper Biblical basis for submission (wife is queen of the house, not a servant to the King)
3. Children (position and roles in the home)
a. Proper Biblical Discipline

I am sure there are much more you can think of, but that gets you through about 10 weeks.

:goodpost::amen: Pastorj!!