• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pizza Hut

• Members

Seeing as Rick admires them, I did a search on their site to find them in our area. It gives two in Southend on Sea as 18.6 and 19.1 miles. But it doesn't mention that you would have to have wings to get there over the water. Via Michelin gives it as 70 miles which is about right, but you would need to go across the Dartford Crossing, pay £1.50 each way in tolls and queue for ages at the toll booths to pay.

We do have some nearer, though.
Canterbury 5.2 miles
Sittingbourne 12.8 miles
Ashford, 3 branches, 14 to15.4 miles
Broadstairs, 2 branches, 16.4 to 17.6 miles
Folkestone 19.7 miles

• Members

Invicta - just ask for free delivery - & hope it isn't cold by the time it arrives. You could always have a McDonalds while you are waiting.

It's a dangerous combination of food - high fat cheese with a thick layer of carbohydrate. Better to have a cheeseburger - & give the bun to the ducks.

• Members

Some on the list say they re Restaurant and take away, others say they are takeaway and delivery.

I won't try them, I don't like pizza very much and certainly not thick based ones. I do have some Tarte Flambées Alsacienne in the freezer. These are like a very, very, thin pizza base coated with crème fraîche, and with smoked lardons and a sprinkling of emental cheese. They weigh only 100g each.

They are also called Flam' for short. In Alsace in the past, when most people did not have ovens, they would take their Flam' to the baker when he had finished baking his bread and he would put them in his oven as it cooled down, they would rollit up and eat it warm. Or that is what I read on the packet of one I bought in Tesco.

• Members

I love pizza hut, in Australia it is delicious. I've had it in Sth Korea, it was nice but not the same and three times the price. Macdonalds tasted the same in Korea as it does in Australia but they offer burgers that we don't have here, like the Bulgogi burger. The worst was in Hong Kong, my mum saw the cleaning lady cleaning the toilets with the same cloth she wiped down the restraunt tables with. She came screaming out pf the toilets "Don't touch the food" everyone stopped and looked at us. How embarassing. Must say I preferred that to eating the food. They also recycled the chip packets from out of the bin. GROSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

There are a lot of pizza chains in my country. I do love pizza! (I like Italian food actually! pasta!). Pizza Hut is so oily..... same with Yellow Cab...... I go for Papa John's pizza and I forgot the other Italian restaurant that serves a not so oily pizza. Though I liked pizza hut when I was a kid - wayback it was the best pizza for me! But now I'm picky... hehehe