• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Can You Disprove This?

• Members

My name is not Watson. That is just a screen name that the Lord told me to use.

My Lord told me to tell you my first name.

Stephen

is the first name my Lord gave to me.

It means

Crown.

Are you also a martyr?

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

According to Scripture (Revelation 2:10), a "crown of life" is a "martyr's crown"

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

• Members

Are you also a martyr?

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

According to Scripture (Revelation 2:10), a "crown of life" is a "martyr's crown"

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Yes he martyred himself, he is gone, but it wasn't for Christ and serves no purpose.

• Members

My name is not Watson. That is just a screen name that the Lord told me to use.

My Lord told me to tell you my first name.

Stephen

is the first name my Lord gave to me.

It means

Crown.

So the Lord told you to tell a LIE??? He told you to tell us something that was not true???

I WILL NEVER EVER ACCEPT THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, WHO SITS AMONG THE CHERUBIM WHO CRY "HOLY HOLY HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY" 24 HOURS A DAY WOULD EVER TELL A MAN TO SIN!!!!

No - you are a liar! And God didn't predestinate you to lie, either.

• Members

I like the checkmate post under this topic.

I learned something, in a profile you can click on 'display name history' & it will show if that member has used other names & list them. I clicked on this in 'the crown of life's' profile, sure enough Watson came up.

• 3 months later...