• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I'm back!

• Members

Hi everyone!

I was an active member here around five or six years ago, then I left to go to college and did not have internet. I'm back now, but since there's a lot of new people here I thought I would introduce myself again.

I grew up going to church and I made a profession of faith when I was five because I saw someone else do it, but as I grew older, I knew I was not saved but refused to actually pray for salvation. After a series of events, I finally gave in and trusted Christ at the age of 22. The following year, I graduated from a secular university and God called me to Bible college. I graduated from Bible College in May 2010 and have returned to my home church in Kentucky. I currently work in the bus ministry, fill in as a Sunday School teacher, sing in the choir, play in the orchestra, and try to help out my Pastor in whatever he needs.

I work as a school bus driver for a nearby public school district, and I have been spending my spare time trying to work with legislators in my own state and at the federal level to advance issues of freedom, especially religious freedom.