• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello from Texas

• Members

Hello all! I just joined the site yesterday, I found it while doing a search this week for some marriage material. I was saved back in December of 1997 at the age of 23. I am a KJV Bible believing Independent Baptist. I am married with 2 children. I accepted the call to preach in August of 2004 and have been preparing ever since. I am currently serving in the United States Air Force (AF) and have served for 16 1/5 years and have about 3 1/5 more to go until I retire. When I accepted the call I sought God's direction on getting out of the AF to pursue fulltime ministry, but He did not allow me to get out and I now feel that He may be leading me to plant a church somewhere here in the US. I look forward to being involved in this website and count it a blessing to have found it. God Bless!

• Administrators
I retired in 1994 after 20 years. For anyone who's interested after Basic Training I was stationed at McConnell AFB' date=' KS; Bergstrom AFB, TX (now closed); Incirlik AB, Turkey; Tinker AFB, OK; Ramstein AB, Germany and Offutt AFB, NE.[/quote']
[offtopic]When were you at Tinker? I lived in Norman in '77 and '78 and knew a few guys based there - don't remember their names, though!![/offtopic]