• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Is this true?

• Members

When Jesus took His last breath on that cross, He had finished and completed His purpose for all time.

This incorrect. The majority of all that you all have posted is incorrect. I said the majority as to give you the benefit of the doubt. Here let me give you something else to think about.

Would Jesus have lived on earth or in heaven forever in his imperfect body if he had not been murdered or died by any other means?

• Members

This incorrect. The majority of all that you all have posted is incorrect. I said the majority as to give you the benefit of the doubt. Here let me give you something else to think about.

Would Jesus have lived on earth or in heaven forever in his imperfect body if he had not been murdered or died by any other means?

Prove it

• Members

Prove it

How much faith do you have in what you believe that you believe to be the truth, IS THE TRUTH. If it is the truth then there is no way i can disprove anything any of you say. RIGHT?

So I have proposition to put forth to whom ever is in charge of this web site. If I disprove what you have said all you will do is become angry and ban me and then delete my thread. So let us do this.

You get the head honcho to give me their word, that I will not be banned or the thread will not be deleted. Then I will do as I said I can do.

Can whom ever that is in charge here walk this walk with me?

I await and see. Prove it.

• Moderators

Moot question. Jesuscame to die. He could not not have died, and He could not not have died that death on the cross.

Matt. 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness."
Gal. 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law..."
John 3:8a "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil."

Let me give you something to think about...

2 Tim. 2:23 "But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes."
Titus 3:9b "...for they are unprofitable and vain."
Edited by salyan

• Moderators

You get the head honcho to give me their word, that I will not be banned or the thread will not be deleted. Then I will do as I said I can do.

Nice attempt at manipulation there... :ph34r:

• Members

No one murdered Jesus.....
John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

• Members

No one murdered Jesus.....
John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

When they that be in charge gives me their word that they will not ban me or delete this thread or lock me out from posting or put any locks on any of my threads...then I will be more than happy to correct your errors for you. Oh I will do it with a great big smile on my face. Christians also do these things when you disprove them wrong. Or is it prove them wrong? They all do it on every Christian site. They are poor losers.

lol

Didn't the Lord give me a great sense of humor? Edited by watsoncarl53

• Members

1. Was there anything that was not complete with Jesus in any way before he was crucified?
2. What was not complete about Jesus that he had to become completed?
3. According to this Jesus was not complete till he had risen from the grave.

Is this true?

It isn't Jesus who was incomplete. He came here to provide you with a means of reconciliation to God.

What could you offer for mankind's failure to meet the requirements of the creator of the universe?

• Members

Are you the chief of this web site?

No one actually took the life of Jesus, He laid down His life freely, & if He had refused no man could have taken His life. And I agree, you asked very foolish questions, & asking not to be banned before making a statement in my mind tells me your statement will be very outlandish.

Bro. Matt is the owner, & he is not that hard to find.

• Members

Are you the chief of this web site?

I was at church this evening and couldn't reply as soon as I would have preferred.
No, I'm not the "chief" of this website. I understand you have a lot of questions, I'll answer as best I can.
There is no requirement for you to do so but, could you answer the question I asked you? Edited by 1Tim115

• Administrators

Well, watson, I'm not the chief of the website, but I am one of the indians...and I'm calling your bluff. See, the problem with your premise is that we have to do as you demand or we are losers. But we don't have to do as you demand. We will not allow you to peddle your heresies on Online Baptist, no matter how you might think of us, or tell others what losers we are. We know we aren't losers, because we've already won through Jesus Christ: the All-perfect One.

You have had your questions answered from scripture, and yet you maintain that you are right and others are wrong. So be it, in your mind. Plain fact of the matter is: if you were honestly seeking fellowship and edification, your entire tone would be different. There are arguments on this site, no-one would deny that. But at it's core, the membership is in agreement: the Bible is the written Word of God, and Jesus Christ, the Living Word, is perfect, was perfect in His human form, and remains perfect as our Saviour. If you have a problem with that - not as in searching for the truth, but as in trying to peddle heresy, and demanding conditions of the site admins/moderators - then perhaps Online Baptist is not the place for you. You are welcome if you wish to fellowship and edify. But agendas are not. Any thread you post that is heretical will be locked and/or deleted. And continued disregard for decorum will result in banning.

:threadlockedbc5: