• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Know of any cities in need of Baptist church?

• Members

Hello,
I would like to ask you all if you know of any city that needs an Independent Baptist Church. I am searching for God's will in where and when or if to plant a church here in the U.S. If you all know of any cities that don't have one (that still preaches and lives by the Word)please let me know. Thanks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Hello,
I would like to ask you all if you know of any city that needs an Independent Baptist Church. I am searching for God's will in where and when or if to plant a church here in the U.S. If you all know of any cities that don't have one (that still preaches and lives by the Word)please let me know. Thanks

Beverly Hills, California could use a good Baptist Church! In fact, in the whole greater Los Angeles area I can only think of maybe 3 or 4 IFB churches... :ideas:

Yes, Ron. :thumb That whole area has been in my prayers. IFB churches are needed in Los Angeles, California. :amen:

Hollywood is an area that is is need of the Word of God. :-) It is sad to say the area in, and around, LA was once Christian.

Globe, Arizona or Arizona for that fact. I don't know of any IFB's. I would love to sit in church and hear really good bible preaching again. I attend a good conservative Baptist church here that is looking for a pastor. If you are interested.

• Members
Hello,

I would suggest that you open a map of the US out and place it on the floor or a table and then pray and ask God to tell you where HE wants you to preach and to show you where on the map. You may get surprised by your answer! :pray

• Members

Not that I'm any example, but the last place I'd look to for God's direction as to the precise place he would want me to preach or start a church would be on an anonymous Internet forum.

I would think that like Im4Given said it would be most advisable to ask the Almighty Himself!

I would suggest that you open a map of the US out and place it on the floor or a table and then pray and ask God to tell you where HE wants you to preach and to show you where on the map. You may get surprised by your answer! :pray

Yes, because this list could get rather exhausting. :lol: It could be the "never ending" thread on OB. :ha

Actually, IM4given is correct. Prayer is key...and, "you may get surprised by your answer!" God bless. :-)

Not that I'm any example, but the last place I'd look to for God's direction as to the precise place he would want me to preach or start a church would be on an anonymous Internet forum.

I would think that like Im4Given said it would be most advisable to ask the Almighty Himself!

:goodpost::amen: trc. Yep! The "Almighty" would know the answer to this calling.